Y/N's POV

————————————————————————

"This is probably why your mom abandoned you, why your dad left you, why your stepmom abused you, why your sister was taken away from you, why Bakugo will never like you, why Todoroki is just using you, I don't know why Dabi wants you he must be blind." Giselle laughed.

...

Was what she said true?

...

"You're such a disappointment." my stepmom said to me.

...

"I can't keep you around anymore." my mom said to me on the side of the road.

"What do you mean?! I just got back! Stop joking around!" I questioned.

"Why would I joke about something like this? You're too much of a burden, I already lost one of you kids, then I lost you. I'm not gonna keep disappointing her like this." she said.

"Who?" I asked.

"No one. Now go on. You need someone who can care for you properly." she said and walked off.

...

"Hold still!" Chronostasis said as a bunch of men in plague masks held me down, Overhaul just watching in the corner.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled while squirming around, trying to fight back.

"Y/N don't be difficult. There's no getting out of this, you're outnumbered and overpowered. Give up." Overhaul said.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed and cried as they injected something into me with a syringe.

...

"YOU'D BE STUPID TO THINK THIS IS THE LAST YOU'LL EVER SEE ME Y/N! ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW I'LL GET YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN. YOU'RE A LITTLE LIAR TOO ARENT YOU SWEETHEART?! LYING TO YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR QUIRK! WITH A QUIRK SO GREAT YOU SURE ARE WEAK ARENT YOU!" Dabi screamed at the camera.

——————————————————————————

I jolt awake, gasping for air.

I start to hyperventilate as tears run down my face. I try to crawl off the bed and escape, like something's chasing me. I fall off the bed causing a thud and hold onto my chest.

I can't breathe.

I begin to freak out even more, my arms and legs go limp so I start to tiredly claw myself away.

"Y/N? You ok?" I hear Bakugo ask groggily behind me.

I whip my head around to confirm it's actually Bakugo. I try to speak but words won't come out of my mouth.

A concerned look spreads across his face.

"Y/N what happened?" he asks as he gets off the bed and hurries over to me.