20

Y/N's POV

We go back to the classroom and sit down. "I've already had several students ask about the dorms and when we'll be living in them again so I guess I'll just tell you know, we'll be going back to them tomorrow. So in you're free time tonight get your stuff together to move back into them tomorrow." he says groggily.

(After school)

When we get home from school we go straight up to his room. "How do you feel about Giselle?" I ask anxiously. "I don't know. I don't like her though she's giving off a weird vibe." he says. "What do you mean? Like her asking you out?" I ask. "No. How she was staring at you the entire day and following you." he says. "She told me her quirk was mind reading. If she looks at someone she can tell what they're thinking." I explain.

"Well still. Why was she only staring at you?" he asks. "Sounds like someone's jealous. You wanted her to stare at you or something?" I ask irritably. "UGH NO! Y/N you're acting strange! Did she say something to you?!" he asks and sounds worried. "Why do you sound so concerned?! If anyone is acting strange it's you!" I yell.

"I am NOT acting strange. That girl was following you around everywhere and staring at you the entire day. AND ONLY YOU! Of course I'd be a little weirded out!" he yells. "Yeah you're jealous of me. ALSO WHY DOES THAT WEIRD YOU OUT?! OF COURSE I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE BUT WHY WOULD YOU BE UNCOMFORTABLE?! ITS NOT LIKE SHE WAS FOLLOWING YOU AROUND THE WHOLE DAY! AND IF SHE WAS YOU WOULD LIKE IT!" I yell.

"WHAT?! NO I WOULDN'T! AND THE REASON IT WEIRDS ME OUT IS BECAUSE WE JUST GOT BACK TO UA TODAY. WE FOR SOME REASON HAVE A NEW STUDENT THE DAY WE COME BACK. WHY WERE WE OUT OF SCHOOL AGAIN? OH YEAH! THE LOV WAS TRYING TO ATTACK US! WHAT IF SHES APART OF SOME PLAN?!" he yells.

"YOU ARE REALLY OVERREACTING BAKUGO! I DOUBT SHES SOME TOOL BEING USED BY THE LOV!" I yell. "WELL I DON'T! I MEAN THE FACT SHE WAS STARING AT ONLY YOU THE ENTIRE DAY IS SUSPICIOUS ISN'T IT?!" he asks. I get where he's coming from. It is a little weird and suspicious but still jumping to THAT big of a conclusion?!

I don't answer him and I just grab some nice clothes out of my closet and walk into the bathroom to change. "DON'T IGNORE ME!" he yells. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!" I yell as I slam the bathroom door. "YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU KNOW IM RIGHT!" he screams. "YOU'RE NOT BUT GO OFF I GUESS." I yell. I hear him pacing angrily around the room.

"Will you just do me a favour and calm down?!" I ask. I hear him scoff outside the door.

I get done changing and walk out of the bathroom.

Bakugo goes into the bathroom and changes. I walk downstairs and wait for him. After he gets done changing he comes downstairs and Mitsuki follows after him. "Why are you two so dressed up?" she asks. She gasps. "ARE YOU GOING A DATE?!" she asks starts to jump up and down in excitement. Me and Bakugo look at each other confused. "YOU KNOW WE HATE EACH OTHER MOM!" Bakugo screams and blushes.

She frowns. "Then what are y'all doing?" she asks. "Well basically some girl asked Bakugo out." I say irritably. "You sound jealous." he smirks. "AM NOT! I'm just mad because you guys are crashing my date." I yell and then mumble sarcastically. Mitsuki squints her eyes in suspicion. "So you're going on a double date?" she asks. "YES! BUT I NEVER EVEN AGREED TO IT!" he yells. "NEITHER DID I!" I yell.

"SO YOU JUST WANTED TO GO ON A DATE WITH ICY-HOT?!" Bakugo asks angrily. "I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU! YOU JUST WANTED TO GO ON A DATE WITH GISELLE!" I yell angrily. "I DIDN'T EVEN AGREE TO GO OUT WITH HER! IM NOT FOCUSED ON RELATIONSHIPS IM FOCUSED ON BECOMING THE #1 HERO!" he yells.