Meet the Parents

*trying this in first person; tell me which you like better.

"Daddy, please promise me you won't embarrass me," my daughter, Lena pleaded.

"When have I ever embarrassed you?" Justin scoffed causing her to roll her eyes.

"I have 16 years of moments you have embarrassed me, Dad." She said and I let out a chuckle. "Momma please don't let him ruin this for me" I looked over at her pouting face.

"I am not in this.." I responded laughing a little.

Tonight was the first time my 16 year old daughter was bringing her boyfriend, Michael, to meet Justin and I. Of course Justin had a problem with her having a boyfriend in general, claiming that she is too young. Honestly, I think it's cute, jut puppy love. If I hadn't stepped in when I did, suggesting this dinner to meet him, he probably would've forbade her from seeing the poor boy. The door bell rang and Lena jumped from her seat, squealing.

"Oh my gosh he's here! How do I look?"

"Like a child, because that's what you are." Justin grumbled.

"You look great hun," I said, cutting a look at Justin.

"Hey, calm down. I'll get it." I heard Lena groan, and Justin got up from his seat to answer the door. I put the biscuits in the oven before checking on the other food. Noticing Justin and the boy hadn't made an entrance yet, I decided to go to the door before Justin could terrorize him any longer.

"You into guns? Because I have a few, I can show you...." Justin said just as I entered the foyer.

"Hello! Welcome to our home, I'm Lena's mother, [y/n]. Come on in." I gave a warm smile and extended my hand, which he took and smiled back.

"It's nice to meet you ma'am."

"Alright, hands off my wife." Justin said peeling my hand away from the boy and replacing it with his, causing me to frown at his childish behavior.

"I'm really sorry about my husband." I apologized, giving him another warm smile. "Lena is upstairs, you can go on up until dinner ready."

"Uhhh no he--" Justin's protest was cut off by me slightly elbowing him in the stomach.

"Her room is the first door on the left." He nodded and shuffled up the stairs. "Keep it up, Drew. Keep it up." I warned turning on your heels to go back into the kitchen.

"You promised your daughter you wouldn't embarrass her.." I stirred the rice in the pan when Justin came up behind me hugging my torso.

"Actually, I didn't say that." He said and I could just see the smirk forming on his lips. Sure enough, when I turned around, he was smirking.

"It doesn't matter, J. You can't scare every boy she brings home."

"And why the hell can't I? I know what boys are thinking at his age, I can't have him taking advantage of my innocent baby girl." He argued and I laughed a little.

"Give your daughter some credit, babe. She's smart, and just because you were a little horny bunny at 17 doesn't mean every teenage boy is." I said placing a hand on his cheek and he scoffed.

"It means exactly that!" I sighed. There's no getting through with this man and I don't have for his "over protective Daddy mode"

"Whatever you say, Justin."

xXx

Surprisingly, throughout the dinner, Justin behaved himself. Michael seemed like a nice boy and I can tell Lena really likes him. Just when I thought we made it through, Justin decides to open his big mouth.

"So you like my daughter, huh?" he said sitting back in his chair a little as I cleared the plates off the table.

"Y-Yes sir, I do." Michael answered nervously.

"Isn't she pretty?" Justin smiled putting an arm around Lena, while she looked mortified, knowing no good would come of this, just like I did.

"uh, yeah, yeah she is." 

"Would you fuck her?" Michael choked on his drink.

"Dad!" 

"Chill out, Justin." I spoke sternly. 

"Hey! I can't joke with the kid?" he asked flashing an innocent smile my way, that I saw right through. "You'd never think of touching her in that way, or even at all, right?" 

"N-no, of c-course not, sir." Michael stumbled through his answers. Poor child.

We made it through the rest of dessert with minimal toture from Justin and it was now time for Michael to leave. He said his goodbyes and thanked us for the dinner before going on his way. As soon as the door was closed, Lena unleased the wrath.

"You're literally the worst, Dad. Literally! He'll probably never want to go out with me again!"

"Good." he said smiling satisfied. Lena just screeched in response before running upstairs and slamming her door. "Your daughter needs an attitude check, [y/n]."

"She has every right to be mad, you did not have to treat that poor boy like that." I said crossing my arms and Justin sucked his teeth. Normally, I wouldn't allow her to yell at either of us, or running around slamming doors but I side with her this time. 

"He's not good enough for my baby girl." 

"And why is that?" I watched as Justin  pondered this for a moment, his eyebrows furrowing. 

"He just not, okay." he said finally and I laughed.

"Exactly, you don't have a reason. You just can't accept the fact that you're little girl isn't so little anymore." I said, smirking knowingly.

"Okay, fine. It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms singing to her while she talked back to me in baby talk. Now she talks back with attitude." he said chuckling lightly.

"Either you go up there and apologize, or you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

"But, baby," he whined. "You know I cant sleep without you next to me."

"Well, then you better get to stepping." Finally, he agreed, but not before groaning and rolling his eyes.

"Fine, I'll do it, but I better get something extra special tonight." He winked.

"Yeah, keep dreaming baby boy." I said patting his cheek and moving ahead of him on my way up the stairs.

"You always fronting like you don't want this daddy dick, [y/n]." he said it so seriously and I couldn't help but double over in laughter, almost tripping up the stairs in the process.

"No front, babe, you just don't got it no more." I managed to get out through my laughs. Of course I was joking but I loved messing with him. After all these years he still doesn't get it.

"Oh really?" he tried to grab me but I sprinted up the stairs.

"Go apologize to your daughter, nasty." 

"Yeah, okay, I will. but I got something for you when I'm done." and with that he hurried off to Lena's room, giving me one more wink, before knocking softly on her door, and entering shortly after.

--- 30 of 36 parts published

Hope you all like it, I'm not sure how I'm feeling yet, lol

Don't forget to check out Business or Pleasure, the story!! Chapter One will be done, very very soon. :)