Little Brother

"Y/n, can you please come over, Jaxon won't stop asking about you," although you couldnt see him, you just knew Justin was rolling his eyes. You giggled and nodded your head, as if you weren't on the phone.

"Of course I will, anything for my little guy." you replied, already walking to your room to grab your shoes.

"Oh but when I asked you to come ov-"

"I will see you in a few Justin!" you laughed, cutting him off. After putting on your shoes and making sure you had everything you needed, you made your way to your car to take the short trip to your best friend's house.

"Where's my boyfriend?" You asked, walking in the house as soon as Justin answered the door. He gave you a blank face.

"Yes, hello, welcome to my home. It's nice to see you too, y/n." He closed the door shut and you turned to kiss his cheek just as Jaxon ran into the hallway to meet you.

"Y/n!!!!" He collided with your legs hugging them tightly and you ruffled his hair.

"Hey, baby boy, I missed you," ever since you first met Jaxon he took a liking to you and you absolutely adored him. How could you not? He's adorable. He's deemed you as his girlfriend since day one and so, that's what you were. He wasted no time dragging you into the living room, whilst explaining all the plans he had.

Xx

You and Jaxon hid around the corner, waiting for the right moment to attack. You had been having a nerf war, with the IO Hawk's of course, (yours was [your favorite color], Justin bought specifically for you). It begun as all three of you against each other but of course you ended up teaming up with Jaxon leaving Justin to fend for himself.

"y/n? Jaxon?" Justin called. You could tell by his voice that he was coming closer. You put a finger to your lips to signal Jaxon to be quiet and he giggled silently.

"Fire!!" You yelled and both you and Jaxon came out from behind the wall and shot your nerf bullets at Justin at one time. You ran out and turned the other way laughing, to get away from him before he could recover and get revenge when you heard him yelling in pain.

"Ow! My fucking nuts!" You turned your head to see Justin crouching over and you knew what just happened. Jaxon was laughing uncontrollably and you hopped off your IO Hawk to grab his hand and made a run for it. Justin soon caught up to you and before you could grab Jaxon, Justin grabbed him first putting him over his shoulder and spinning him.

"You think this is funny?" He asked tickling his side making Jaxon laugh harder. You loved watching him interact with his siblings, he was amazing older brother. After the very eventful game of nerf wars, you, Justin and Jaxon all went out to get dinner before settling back at the house watching movies. After the third movie ended, Justin decided it was time for Jaxon to call it a night.

"But I wanna stay here with Y/n!" He pouted, snuggling closer to you.

"It's okay, baby boy, I'll be here tomorrow when you get up and we can hang out all day. How about that?" You already decided that you'd just crash at Justin's tonight. It was late and you didn't feel like driving, you knew Justin wouldn't mind anyway. Your answer seemed to satisfy Jaxon though because he smiled wide before kissing your cheek and telling you goodnight. You gave him a quick hug before he jumped off the couch and headed upstairs with Justin behind him.

You were going to wait for Justin to come back down but you got bored and decided to head upstairs. You picked up all the trash from the snacks you guys ate and folded all the blankets before turning off the lights and making your way to the stairs. On the way to Justin's room, you past the hallway bathroom where Justin was helping Jaxon with his bath. You were just going to walk past but stopped when you heard they were talking about you.

"Don't you like, Y/n?" Jaxon asked.

"Yeah, I do. A lot."

"Then ask her on a date." Jaxon said in sort of a duh tone.

"I'm not sure if she'll want to out with me. Plus, I can't steal your girl, buddy." Justin responded chuckling.

"You can have her," Jaxon stated. "I think I have new girlfriend anyway, she's in my class." Justin just laughed at that and told Jaxon it was time to get out. You took that as your cue to get out of dodge and hurried towards Justin's room.

Hurriedly, you grabbed a pair of his sweatpants and a shirt, changing into them and laying on his bed so by the time he came in you could, "act natural." You pretended to busy yourself on your phone but really you were thinking about what you just heard. Justin liked you? Since when? It was crazy to you to think that, you would've never thought in a million years. The more you thought about it though, you started to see the signs that you blindly missed before. The way he treats you, always making sure you're happy, the way he gets way protective over you when you go out. You can even remember specific moments where you didn't recognize his jealousy whenever you would talk about or go out with another guy. The only thing confusing you now is, why he never told you. You were so into your thoughts that Justin entering the room startled you.

"Thanks for coming over today, he literally wouldn't shut up about you," Justin laughed. "He really loves you,"

"Anytime," you said stretching a little. "I love him too so it's not a problem at all." Justin settled in on his side of the bed after removing his shirt and throwing it in the dirty clothes bin leaving him only in his sweats.

"But you love me more right?" He asked looking at you with an adorable puppy face.

"Of course," you smiled, pinching his cheek slightly.

"Good." He smiled back, putting an arm around your shoulder and pulling you closer to him. You just laid your head on his chest while he browsed through channels on the television. You don't know what came over you, but suddenly you had a spurt of courage. You placed a hand on Justin's face to get him to look at you and when he did, you lifted your head and pressed your lips against his. You could tell it caught him off guard because he didn't immediately kiss back, but when he did it didn't take long for either of you to really get into it. Before it got too heated, you pulled away and watched Justin's eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"What...was that for..?" He asked slowly, probably still processing.

"For the record, all you have to do is ask," you said with a wink and then you knew he caught on that you had heard him with Jaxon.

"Okay well, I'm asking. Would you like to go out with me, Y/n?" You pretended to think for a second just to mess with him.

"I would love to."