"I woke up at an ungodly hour just for this?" | BLURB

Okay, yall gotta chill on the blurbs lol it's nearly the entire list, if not the whole list (I haven't checked). Gosh, the one time you guys do what I want lol

"Jay," you whispered nudging him so he'd wake up. When he didn't budge, you yelled his name and pushed him harder. He jumped up, eyes wide.

"What?! Is the baby coming?!" He exclaimed looking over to you.

"Uh no but-"

"Okay then let me sleep." He said, flopping back down, pulling the covers back over his body. You waited a couple seconds, twirling your fingers.

"Jus-"

"Oh my God, what is it Y/n?" He asked sitting up again, giving you his full attention, well sort of, considering he was half asleep.

"I'm hungry." You said quietly, looking down at your hands in the dark. He blinked his eyes at you a few times.

"Okay... So go eat something?" You could his patience was running low, but he was trying really hard to work with you right now.

"Well, we don't exactly have what I want..." You said. In the beginning of your pregnancy you didn't have many crazy cravings but as soon as you hit your third trimester you've been getting the worst cravings, at the worst times. Justin closed his eyes and looked up to the ceiling, probably asking God to give him the strength to deal with his ridiculous pregnant wife.

"So I'm guessing you want me to go to the store for you...." Justin asked, still looking at the ceiling with his eyes closed.

"Would you please babe?" You asked excitedly, bouncing a little bit. He sighed, standing up to find a pair of shorts and t shirt to throw on. You just watched him for your spot on the bed. Once he was dressed he grabbed his phone off the charger and came over to your side of the bed, kissing your forehead first, then placing a soft kiss on your belly.

"I'll be right back babe, call me if you need something else." You nodded and he made his way towards the door. "I can't believe I woke up at an ungodly hour just for this" he mumbled just as he went through the door making you giggle.