Awards Season

A/n I just think the girl in the media is absolutely gorgeous and this is the dress I basically imagined while writing this so yeah, lol

You looked yourself over in the full length mirror once more before grabbing your purse, making sure you had everything and heading downstairs.

You checked the time, Justin should be here any moment to pick you up any moment. Sure enough, only five minutes later your doorbell was ringing.

"Wow, you look.....wow." was all Justin could say when you opened the door. You blushed.

"Hello to you too, Handsome." You said grabbing onto the collar of his tux leaning in for a kiss. He met you halfway and crashed his lips into yours.

"You ready?" He asked once he pulled away. You simply nodded and he grabbed your hand leading you towards the limousine.

You had been to plenty of events with Justin within the year the two of you began dating, but this would be your first time attending an award show, The Grammys. This year Justin had two nominations and he was also performing. You were so excited and proud of him.

"Are you nervous?" You asked playing with his hand.

"Just a little.." He replied chuckling a bit.

"Don't worry babe, you'll be great." You smiled at him and he smiled back. In no time you were pulling up to the red carpet.

"Wait!" You said as he was getting out. "How do I look?"

"You look great baby. As always." He said causing you to smile.

He got out first and then held your hand helping you get out gracefully. The carpet was probably your least favorite part of events. No matter how many times Justin told you how great you looked, you couldn't help being self-conscious of your appearance. It's hard having a million and one eyes on you at one time.

"Justin! [y/n]! Look over here!"

Justin held onto your waist as you moved down the carpet. He gave your side a light squeeze, tickling you.

"Stop it!" You laughed nudging him slightly.

"Can't wait to see those candids." He whispered in your ear and winked.

XxXx

It was about an hour into the show and you were having a great time. It was a complete different experience watching the show in person than on your television.

They were now announcing Justin's award. You held his hand and rested your head on his shoulder.

"and the Grammy Award goes to.....Justin Bieber!" The audience along with yourself cheered happily.

"Congrats baby!" You yelled giving him a big hug. He hugged you back tightly before planting a big kiss on your lips which caught you by surprise. He was very open about your relationship and his feelings for you but you definitely didn't expect this. The kiss lingered for a bit longer than it should've so you slightly pushed his chest.

"Go get your award, babe." You whispered with a small giggle. He let you go and made his way to the stage, a few people congratulating him on the way.

"Uhm, wow. I don't even know what to say," he started chuckling nervously. "Well, first and foremost I want to thank not only God but Jesus. To my incredible fans, I wouldn't standing up here today if it wasn't for you guys. Thank you to my family, and last but not least I want to thank my beautiful and amazing girlfriend [y/n]."

The camera man was now in front of you putting you on the spot. Your heart melted at the fact that Justin even thought to thank you.

"She's always by my side no matter what, and picks me up when I'm down. I love you baby." You mouthed "I love you" back and he wrapped up his speech.

Proud is an understatement at the moment. You were so glad to be able to share this huge moment with him and that he wanted you along to share it with him. Shortly after he exited the stage he returned to his seat next to you.

"Hey, mister Grammy Award Winning Artist." You winked when he sat down.

"That has a nice ring to it." He said and you both laughed.

"I knew you would get it babe." You smiled.

"Only cause my good luck charm is here." He smiled back putting his arm around you.

-----
Knocked another off the list! I have a few more in my vault waiting to be finished haha. Running low on ideas though so REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST☺️😁

Enjoy! x
-donny