MY PURPOSE TOUR EXPERIENCE

Yesterday I experienced the Purpose Tour for the second time, but this one was way more special. The first time I waited outside all day and ended up buying tickets, I know not that exciting lol.

As most of you should know by now, ericaawrites is my best friend, but we live states apart and have never met in person, until now......
GO BEST FRIEND THATS MY BEST FRIEND

She flew down here & has been staying with me for the last couple days

She flew down here & has been staying with me for the last couple days. July 8th, 2016 was Justin's show in Baltimore. I had originally went to the one in DC. That story is kinda similar to Brittany's, as far as God telling me that I had to be there and for a ... *buh dum tish* purpose. However, that specific day I allowed myself to get inside my head and all stressed out so it didn't really go the way it should have. Anyhow, that's besides the point. lol.

Britt and I have been planning to go to the Baltimore show together for a while now, something that also didn't happen the way we thought but she's here so it doesn't matter. Lol.

Enough of the back story, and fast forward to yesterday. So basically, Baltimore is about 45 minutes to an hour away from my house and although my mom was not in the slightest happy about driving us there, she did it anyway lol. On the way there my chest got this weird feeling, and it always happens when God is confirming something for me and pretty much the whole I'd been praying that it works out for us bc I really didn't wanna go all the way to Baltimore for nothing you know? And buying tickets wasn't really an option this time. We got there at like 3 o clock and pretty much no one was there yet and we were really confused bc that's not normal for a Justin concert, people typically start lining up in the morning so we really didn't know where to go. We knew Justin wasn't there yet bc his bus wasn't around and earlier in the day he stopped at Six Flags before coming to the venue which was super random but typical Justin.

Since no one was there we kinda didn't know where to go so we just sat where the radio station was setting up. I kept checking update pages to see if he was still in six flags but pretty much none of the pages had posted in a while which meant no one knew where he was. Brittany randomly was like "......he's on his way here." And maybe five minutes after that, if not less his bus, along with his 3 trucks turned the corner and went towards the parking lot. Pretty much everyone who was standing around followed the bus and just kinda stood there waiting for him to come out. Britt and I went over to the side where everyone had been going in and out of, assuming that's the door he'd go in. There was a little gate blocking it but it was close enough to see what we needed to see. At this point it has to be about 4 o clock. There was only 4 people at that gate, including myself and Brittany. I also forgot to mention how FREAKING HOT it was. My whole face was melting guys. Seriously lol.

As time passes his dancers and other people who are involved are going in and out, most of them came out to smoke (which btw they smoke A LOT). Still no sign of Justin. We mostly just saw his dancers (I got to see all my faves!) Elysandra came out and people were asking for pictures but she said she had to go but she'd come back in a little bit and she did.