The Fangirl Phase

This was inspired by BiebersMikayla imagine :)

"But, Mom! I have to go to this concert! Like, I will literally die!" You watched as your 13 year old dramatically fell back on the couch. "I mean, if that's what you want, to kill your only child, then don't let me go."

'Wow I gotta get this kid into acting..' You thought to yourself as she continued her charade. You couldn't help but laugh though, she reminded you so much of yourself when you were her age, ahh, the fangirl stage. A chuckle escaped your lips as you remembered yourself begging your mother to go to a Justin Bieber concert when you were around her age. You used the same argument yourself.

"This is not funny, mother." She snapped her head up, before flopping back down. "This is a life or death situation."

"Okay, kiddo, how about you go get ready for bed and we can talk about it tomorrow with your father?" You said and she sighed loudly.

"Fine, that's if I don't die in my sleep." She sulked, dragging her feet towards the stairs. Little did she know you had a pair of meet and greet tickets sitting in your drawer as she spoke. You were trying to wait out until her birthday in a week, but she was making it really hard. As funny as it was, you still hated seeing her mope around the house all day.

Shortly after she went upstairs, you went up yourself. Your husband worked late hours, so it was just you and your lonesome. You went to your closet and retrieved an old box, before returning to your bed.

To this day, you still kept everything from your fangirl days, from every album, to T-Shirts, tickets, posters, and especially your meet and greet photo. You smiled thinking back to how nervous you were that day. Made a fool of yourself and damn near passed out, but it was one of the best days of your life. Both you and Justin were adults and married with children, but he'd always have a special place in your heart. You picked up the My World album, examining the cover for a bit, before standing and popping it into the player. The familiar beat of One Time began and suddenly you felt like you felt the very first time you heard it. It's been a while since you played it but you still knew every lyric like the back of your hand.

Next thing you knew, you were in the mirror, brush in hand as your mic, belting out the songs like no tomorrow.

"....And all the haters, I swear they look so small from up here, cause we're bigger, and loves bigger! I'm bigger, and you're bigger! Ooooohhhh! Remember when my he--" your jam session was cut short when you turned to see your husband standing in the doorway, a small smile on his face.

"Someone's having fun, I see?" He chuckled entering the room further.

"Hi, babe." You smiled wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him. "How was your day?"

"Tiring," he laughed lightly. "Yours?"

"Fine," you shrugged. "besides dealing with your actress of a daughter." He let out a hearty laugh.

"She's still moping?" He asked.

"Oh, it's getting worse. Babe, we have to give her those tickets tomorrow, I don't think I can wait any longer." He smiled.

"Alright, first thing in the morning." The beat of First Dance began and your eyes lit up.

"May I have this dance?" You asked giggling.

"Why, of course you may," your husband laughed, grabbing your hand. Your head rested on his chest, while your arms went around his neck and his hands softly on your waist. The two of slow danced as you softly hummed the words to song.

"Only if you give, give the first dance to me, I'm gone cherish every moment, it only happens once, once in a lifetime."

The next morning, just as you were on your way to her room to make sure your daughter was awake, you heard an ear piercing scream and you smiled knowingly. Before you went to sleep last night, you snuck into her room and placed the tickets on her pillow. When you entered her room tears were streaming down her face.

"Mom, you didn't!" She yelled running towards you.

"Nah, I didn't, those are fake." You shrugged and watched her entire expression drop. "I'm kidding! Yes, they're real."

"Oh. My. GOD! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I can't believe this!" She jumped on you and kissed your cheeks repeatedly. "is Daddy here?! I have to thank him too!" She yelled.

"Yes, he's downstairs, go ahead." You stood back and watched as she bolted out of her room and down the stairs.

These are the moments that make everything worthwhile. Yes, those tickets were not cheap, but the smile on your baby girl's face? Priceless.

----
28 of 35 parts published.

I got this cute idea and just wrote it really quick. Let's face it, this will all be us one day (unless someone somehow gets the one in a million chance to be Justin's wife and baby's mother, lol)