T.O.S.O.M. | part two

Btw, I'm so glad you guys liked the first part! and literally I'm so sorry this took so long and I apologize if it sucks :(

Jason POV

Man, it feels good to be out again, Justin never lets me but this time I found my way. I have an advantage over Justin, being that when I'm not out I'm still completely aware of everything that's going on, but when I'm out Justin has no recollection of anything. The dummy has been slacking on his meds lately, probably thinking I had gone away. I thought it was time I formally introduced myself to Y/n, I mean, she is partially engaged to me too. I see she has a bit of a smart mouth and attitude that Justin clearly hasn't dealt with. But that's no problem, by the time I'm done with her she'll know how to put that pretty little mouth of hers to good use. I watched as her eyes changed from confusion, to fear, and back.

"Excuse me, what the hell do you mean 'Justin isn't here' ?!" She yelled, trying to keep up this tough persona when I knew she was frightened.

"Allow me to introduce myself babe, I'm Jason. Nice to meet you." I gave her a sly smile and lifted her hand up to place a kiss on it. She looked at her hand, at my face, then back at her hand for a second before snatching her hand away from mine and soon after I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek.

"What kind of mental shit is this?????" She yelled. "We're engaged to be married and I'm finding out about this now?!" she rambled on and on about how she couldnt believe this and other things, I personally could care less about. The only thing on my mind right now was that she needed to learn that I'm definitely not Justin.

Y/n's POV

It's been four days since I was "formally introduced" to Jason. I can't believe Justin would leave out vital information like him having a mental disorder, out. D.I.D, or Dissociative Identity Disorder, is a form of multiple personality disorder. It's when someone has two or more personalities present within them. In the past few days, I've seen a side that I never even imagined from him. Jason is the polar opposite of the man I grew to love and was planning to spend my life with. I don't even know how it was possible for Justin to create such a persona. Jason is rude and disrespectful. He cares for no ones feelings but his own. As much as I want to leave, I can't, I just can't abandon Justin, especially a time like this where he needs my support the most. I love him and I'm willing to help him, if Jason ever lets him come back. He refuses to take the meds that I never even knew existed.

"Hey, get dressed. We're going out." Jason stood at the bedroom door, fully dressed. He was wearing light blue jeans, the knees ripped and a mint green Nike jersey shirt, paired with white vans. His style was a little different than Justin's but I can't lie, I like it. Although I've grown a slight distaste for Jason, there's no denying his attractiveness, I mean, he literally has the face and body of Justin, if only he was him though. This whole thing is still weird to me, I've never experienced anything like this ever. You only think this kind of stuff happens in movies but it's really people out in the world battling with themselves.

"Hello," Jason snapped his fingers to get my attention. "I know I look good, babe but you don't have to stare," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Get over yourself, and I'm not going anywhere with you." I stated blankly. Jason just smirked, pulling on his few chin hairs.

"I'll be downstairs waiting babe," he winked and with that he pushed himself off the doorframe and disappeared down the hallway. For a second or two I just stared in the direction that he had walked in. Him calling me babe wasn't new, only this time it wasn't in an amused or sarcastic tone and somehow, it didn't annoy me.

After about five minutes of thinking it over, I decided I needed to get on Jason's good side if I ever wanted Justin back. I got out of bed, for the first time in two days, and headed to the bathroom to get myself ready. I decided on a black body suit, with a red flannel tied around my waist paired with Jordan 3s. I put on light make up as usual and undid the braid that was in my hair overnight, which now made it wavy. It took me around 45 minutes to get ready but as promised, when I got downstairs, Jason was sitting in the living room looking down at his phone while he waited.