Weekend w/ Daddy

Justin POV

"Are you sure you're going to be okay, babe? I can take them with me..." [y/n] said, a stressed look on her face.

"We'll be fine, damn woman don't even trust me with my own kids?" I said with a small chuckle. [Y/n] was going out of town for the weekend for her job, leaving me with our kids, 4 year old Destiny and 2 year old Jacob. She still looked stressed so I grabbed her face and looked her in the eyes. "Everything will be okay, and I mean hey, if we so happen to lose a child we can just make another right?"

"You're not funny, Justin." [y/n] said rolling her eyes while I laughed. "Okay, babies, come give Mommy kisses." She bent down to their level with open arms and they both ran over to her, each placing a kiss on one cheek.

The car service was outside waiting to take [y/n] to the airport. I had already packed her bags in so all she had to do was get in. I picked up Jake, [y/n] held Destiny's hand and together we all walked outside to the car. She gave us all one last kiss before going on her way.

"So, what do you guys wanna do first?" I asked, walking them back into the house. I sat Jake down on the floor and looked to Des for her answer. She scrunched up her face as if she was thinking.

"Ooooh!" Her face lit up. "Can we go to Chuck E. Cheese!!"

"Whatchu think little man, that's cool?" I looked down at Jacob and he grinned nodding his head.

"Chuck E. Cheese, it is. Let's go."

Xxx

"Daddy! Look at me!" Destiny yelled running through the jungle gym thing.

"I see you, princess." I chuckled, meeting her at the bottom of the slide. When I put her down I felt a little tug on my shirt, I looked down to see Jacob pouting.

"What's the matter man?" I asked crouching to his level. He lifted his arm and pointed somewhere. "Use your words, Jacob."

"I w-want drive game." I looked around and luckily it was a driving game right next to where we were, that way I could still watch Destiny.

"Okay little man lets go."

I sat him in my lap so that way I could press the pedals while he handled the steering wheel. He drove into walls the whole time but he seemed to be having fun and that's all that mattered. Almost 2 1/2 hours later they were both passed out in the back seat of the car.

Since they were already asleep, and very grumpy when woken up, I opted out of giving them baths, instead just changed them into their pajamas and put them in their beds. I gave each a kiss before turning off the lights and retreating to my own room. When I finished with my shower I thought about calling [y/n] but I remembered she was on the East Coast, 3 hours ahead, meaning she was most likely asleep already so I just sent a text and told her I'd call in the morning.

"Daddy?" I looked up to find a teary eyed Destiny standing in my doorway.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked and she sniffled.

"I had a bad dream." She pouted.

"Come here, baby girl." She walked over to the side of my bed and I helped her climb up. "It's alright, now. Daddy's got you."

She sniffled again and snuggled into my chest before saying, "I miss Mommy."

"I miss her too lil mama. How about tomorrow we can make pretty pictures to give her when she comes back?" She smiled and nodded. "Alright, let's get back to sleep now.."

"Goodnight Daddy."

"Goodnight little one."

-
Short and Sweet ☺️ crazy how the first thing I thought of when seeing this picture is a Daddy Bieber imagine lol xx