Are you crazy?

What are you guys thinking of imagines in Justin's POV? Do you like them or would you rather it your POV?

Justin's POV

"I'm back, babe!" I yelled once I entered the house. I heard no response back so I threw my keys on the counter and headed upstairs. "[y/n], are you--babe, what's wrong?"

I entered our bedroom and found my girlfriend pacing back and forth muttering under her breath. When she noticed I entered the room her body whipped around to face me with wild eyes.

"You." She yelled before charging at me.

"Oh shit." I muttered, instinctively moving out of the way. "Baby, calm down." I tried while she basically chased me around the room. I'm not even going to lie right now, I was scared. My girlfriend is the sweetest thing ever but she's nothing to play with when she was mad. It was even worse because I didn't even know what was happening.

"You motherfucking asshole!!" She yelled, punching me repeatedly on my chest. "How dare you?!" I tried to think of why she could possibly be mad but I had no idea. I grabbed her fists in my hand and she continued yelling profanities at me.

".....and this is how you treat me?! Really, Justin?!" She had got out of my hold and was throwing everything in sight at me. I didn't catch the beginning of her sentence but I'd probably still be confused. I knew for a fact I haven't done anything wrong.

"What even are you talking about!" I yelled over her voice.

"Oh don't try to play stupid now!!!! I saw it all with my own eyes!" She screamed back and in the matter of seconds there was a stinging sensation on my left cheek. Did she just slap me?

"What the fuck?!" I yelled once realization hit. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but you need to calm down!" I had her pinned up against the wall now.

"Get off me Justin! I swear I will kick you the shit outta your balls!" When I didn't move she began counting down.

"5...4...3.." I didn't let her get further and let her go. Her threats aren't just threats, they're promises and I'd like to have kids someday. She pushed past me.

"What did I do?!" I was beyond frustrated now.

"You must think I'm stupid don't you? I will not allow you to play me like a fool because that's one thing I'm not Justin." She said to me, pointing a finger in my face, her voice shaking. I ran a hand over my face and sighed.

"Baby, please tell me what I did" I cupped her face in my hands and looked into her eyes pleading. Her hard expression turned soft and she tilted her head to the side. To my surprise she started giggling. What?

"Oh, I'm so getting that part!" She squealed, still giggling. I blinked and dropped my hands from her face. I'm even more confused now than I was before.

"What the heck is going on?!" My outburst only made [y/n] laugh harder.

"You should've seen the look on your face!" She fell over on the bed holding her stomach. "You were scared shitless!"

Okay, I'm convinced. My girlfriend is crazy.

"[y/n], seriously, what the hell?" Her laughter finally died down and she got up off the bed, walking to me.

"Justin, baby, you didn't do anything wrong." She still laughed a little before grabbing my face and kissing me sweetly.

"Then why-"

"I have an audition tomorrow and I wanted to practice." She shrugged and a small smile came across her lips. "I know for sure I'm gonna nail it now. I got you good." It took me a few seconds but realization hit.

"So you were just acting?" I asked and she nodded. "Oh thank God, for a second I thought I was in love with a crazy person" I laughed but she didn't join like I expected her to. She only looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't get it twisted babe, I am crazy. But I'm crazy for you." She finished and her beautiful smile made a reappearance on her face.

"Wow, you're corny." I laughed mushing her head playfully and she smacked my chest.

"Yeah, but you love it!"

----
This is kind of short but I randomly got this idea and I had to write it down lol I hope you guys like! x
-donny