Jealous | part two

"Ran into my ex, said what up to his bestest, now we reminiscing how we used to flex in Texas, don't be Jealous.."

Justin's POV
I paced back and forth in the living waiting for [Y/N] to get back. It has been almost 2 hours since our phone call and she won't answer any of my calls. I even called her best friend to find her but she told me [Y/N] left the club with a guy, but not just any guy, her ex boyfriend. That pissed me off to no end and really hope for her sake she doesn't go out and do something stupid.

I heard the front door slam followed by a loud thud. Running into the foyer I found my girlfriend on the ground trying to pick herself up but failing miserably. I reached down and picked her up, helping her balance herself up.

"Oh hiiiiii baby!!!" She giggled, still obviously wasted. "When did you get here?" Her words slurred and she reeked of alcohol. I had to hold her up just for her to stand straight.

"Babe, look at me." I said trying to get her attention. Her eyes were glazing over and she looked like she was going be sick at any moment. Her head slowly turned towards me. "How did you get here? Did you drive?"

"Of courseeee not ssssilly. Andrew brought me here." She answered and my jaw clenched.

"Oh, Andrew. I don't know why I ever broke up with him, he was so good to me." She spoke absentmindedly and pushed away from me. As she walked away, or should I say stumbled, I took in her outfit, or lack thereof would be a better choice. Did she seriously go out like this? I felt myself getting madder by the second but I wanted to hear what she had to say in this drunken state.

"Andrew never left me home alone all the time...and you know what else? He treated me like I was his entire world but you? Ha you, I'm lucky enough to see my loving boyfriend maybe 2 minutes of his oh so busy day." My hard expression softened hearing her last sentence. That's what this is all about she feels neglected?

"And you know what else baby? He's still such an amazinggggg kisser." She finished in a giggling and hiccup fit. Just as quickly as it went away, my anger returned. My hands were clenching into fists so tight I'm sure my knuckles turned white.

"What did you just say?" I asked walking towards her slowly.

"I sssaid hes still *hiccup* an amazing kisser! His lips were just there and I-I had to kiss him." My eyes almost popped out my sockets as those words left her mouth.

"You kissed him!?!" I roared. My emotions were on an all time high. Part of me wanted to run out of the house right now and find the son of a bitch and kick his ass. I took short breaths in through my nose trying to calm down but it wasn't working, causing me to punch the nearest wall to me.

"Yes, I kissed him but baby listen I-" [Y/N] was speaking but I didn't even want to look at her, let alone listen to what she had to say. "W-where are you going?" She asked to my back as I started to walk away. "Baby I regretted as soon as I did it I promise! I only wanted you to feel how I felt all these countless nights!" She said and I whipped around so fast and sped walked to where she was sitting on the couch.

"I never fucking cheated on you! Yeah okay, I go out a lot but I don't but so much give one look to any other girl so please miss me with that bullshit, [Y/N]!!" I yelled inches away from her face.

"I-I'm s-sorry, please..." She spoke quietly, tears threatening to escape her eyes. "Justin, baby.." She tried to kiss me but I snatched away.

"Don't fucking touch me right now, [Y/N]" I spat at her. I glared down at her for a few more seconds but forced myself to look away before her tears got to me.

Your POV

Your eyes fluttered open and you were immediately hit with a pounding in your head. Looking around you realized you were in the living room and still in your outfit from last night. What the hell happened?

"Justin.." You called out, looking for your boyfriend. The last thing you remember from last night is running into Andrew and then....

Oh shit.

"Justin, baby are you here!" You immediately jumped up and ran upstairs ignoring the pounding in your head.

Running in the room you and Justin shared you stopped in your tracks and felt your heart drop to the pit of your stomach. Instead of meeting the sight of your boyfriend, you were met with all your stuff laid out in front of you packed and ready to go.

What have I done?

"And I love making you jealous but don't judge me. And I know that I'm being hateful but that ain't nothing. I'm just jealous. I'm just human. Don't judge me."
------------------------
Holy hell what did I just write?? Kamalwlalakwn I wasn't even expecting to take it this way but my fingers typed what they wanted CRY.

On a lighter note:
I have 1.02K views and 91 votes!!! Thank you all so much! I wasn't expecting this at all, especially all in one day! It means a lot that you all are enjoying what I'm doing! x
-donny