One

Caitlyn didn't go to Hollywood arts like her sister. Cat recorded her the other without Caitlyn knowing. The twins may look alike, but they were different. Caitlyn was always over protective of Cat.

So the day of the big showcase, Caitlyn walked over to Cat. "I did something that will make you somewhat upset."

"Cat, what did you do?"

"My school wants you to perform for the big showcase." Cat tells her as her sister stared.

Caitlyn took a deep breath and guess she might as well do it. "Fine." Cat clapped. "I'm only doing it for you."

"Thank you."
~~~
Caitlyn stood with her sister watching this girl perform Trina's song. "She sounds good." Caitlyn said.

"Yeah." Cat says. "But you are better."

Caitlyn smiled as she hugged her sister. "No one at your school knows about me."

"Oh! They do, but they don't believe that we're identical.' Caitlyn laughed as she heard her name. "Good luck and have fun."

Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up (Oh, yeah)
I'm pickin' it up (Yeah), pickin' it up (Yeah)
Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up
Yeah, we turnin' it up
Ain't got no tears in my body
I ran out, but boy, I like it, I like it, I like it
Don't matter how, what, where, who tries it
We out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'
Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now, can't stop so shut your mouth
Shut your mouth, and if you don't know
Then now you know it, babe
Know it, babe, yeah
Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (Oh, yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Oh, I just want you to come with me
We on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry (To cry)
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (Oh, yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Pickin' it up (Yeah), pickin' it up (Yeah)
Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up (We turnin' it up)
Yeah, we turnin' it up
They point out the colours in you, I see 'em too
And, boy, I like 'em, I like 'em, I like 'em
We're way too fly to partake in all this hate
We out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'
Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now, can't stop, so shut your mouth
Shut your mouth, and if you don't know
Then now you know it, babe
Know it, babe, yeah
Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (Oh, yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Oh, I just want you to come with me
We on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry (To cry)
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (Oh, yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now (Hmm, oh)
Shut your mouth
Ain't got no tears left to cry
Oh yeah, oh yeah
Oh, I just want you to come with me
We on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry (Cry)
So I'm pickin' it up (Yeah), pickin' it up (Oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Pickin' it up, pickin' it up
Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up
Yeah, we turnin' it up

Beck sat in the crowd shocked by this girl's performance. She looks just like Cat. "She's perfect." Beck mumbled to his friend Nick.

"Caitlyn!" Cat said as she ran up on stage and hugged her sister. "That was amazing!"

"Calm down."

"There's two of you." The principle said. "Caitlyn?" She nodded. "How about you come to our school."

"Sure." Caitlyn replies as Cat screamed.

"We can be together!"

Caitlyn shook her head knowing there was no choice in fighting her sister.
~~~
Caitlyn walked into the school after Tori. She heard her sister and smiled. "Cat." Caitlyn said gaining her sister's attention.

"Caitlyn!" Caitlyn linked her arms with Cat and walked to class. "Oh I'll be right there."

"Okay." Caitlyn replies as she walked in to see Tori wiping a guys shirt off. "Your just making it worse." She says.

Beck looked at the girl shocked to see her." Hi Cat."

"Caitlyn." She replies. "I'm Cat's twin."

"Dude. Why are you rubbing my friend." A dark haired girl say.

"Relax." Beck says as he followed Caitlyn to a seat. "So your Cat's twin that she has been talking about."

"That would be me." She says.

Beck smiled as he sat beside her. Everyone started panicking, but her. "You knew."

"Eh." Caitlyn replies.

Jade walked up to the front. She called out Cat, Eli, Nick, Beck, Tori... "and Caitlyn."

Caitlyn stood beside Beck as she started the scene. "I think you knew what to do." He whispers.

"Well, I would think fast on what to say. I would have said "Honey, how was your day?" Than you could say..." Caitlyn started from a whisper and spoke a line.

"I got fired."

"Oh honey, I hate to hear that." Caitlyn said.

"Don't worry, Caitlyn. I happen to stop by the pet shop.." Caitlyn saw Tori. "And got us a dog."

Caitlyn felt someone grab her making her look to see Beck. She was confused and watched Jade walk over to someone and dumped  coffee over Tori. "That was wrong." Caitlyn said. "Cat go get her and bring her back."
~~~
The next day, Caitlyn sat with Beck when Tori walked in. When the exercise of the day was explained. Tori called on Caitlyn, Beck, Nick, Cat, and Andre. Jade kissed Nick making Caitlyn laugh.

"Seriously, you two don't have to do this." Caitlyn said as Beck pulled her back against him. She looked up as he shook his head making her nod.

By the end of the round, Caitlyn kept her mouth shut as she watched Jade and Tori act out. Nick was trying to keep things calm. Caitlyn sat down as she watched. "Get up alien." Caitlyn says as Beck stood back up.

"Head feels dizzy."

"I know what will make you feel better." Tori said.

"Jumping jacks?"

"Kiss me." Caitlyn says making Beck smile as he leaned in and kissed her making Caitlyn smile.

Tori glared at the girl. Caitlyn looked at Beck with a smile and knew she was going to enjoy her time at Hollywood arts.