Fifteen

Christmas filler
Caitlyn and Cat were excited to be doing a Christmas performance. Something the two did every year, but is now different as Beck was going to be there to support her. "Caitlyn, look at what I got you." Cat says causing her to look and scream with excitement. "I knew you would like it."

"Because my sister knows me and...." She pulled out Cat's. "We match. Again."

"And I don't care." She says hugging her twin. "Beck is going to love this."

"I hope so because I'm looking forward to seeing his reaction to us performing." She says as she sighed. "Cat, I never want us to stop what we are doing. I may be different from you, but I enjoy these moments with my twin/best friend. Just a bit different this year since I have Beck."

Cat smiled. "And that won't ever change a thing. Let's go."
~~~
Beck was confused with why his girlfriend and her sister were doing a Christmas performance. He saw a lot of people there and heard them talking about the Valentine sisters. When the curtain opened, Beck's mouth dropped seeing his girlfriend. "Wow." He mumbled.

"It so good to see you all here today." Caitlyn tells them. "My sister and I have worked on this song called Santa Tell Me."

"We hope you like this song this year."

Beck watched as the song started and the sisters started singing, he didn't know when they sing they sound alike, but he liked the song. He stood near the stage moving to the music like everyone else was. Caitlyn saw Beck dancing to the song causing her to hop off stage and kiss him in front of everyone. They cheered as she ran back up on stage to continue the song. "That's my girl."

"You are one lucky man."

"Thank you." He says as he looked at them performing still. "I can't wait to get her home."

Caitlyn looked at Beck as she continued having the time of her life with her twin. She knew what will happen later, but for now, she was enjoying this moment.