Ten

Caitlin watched Nick and Tori do their lines. "And done!" She heard as she laid her head on Beck's shoulder.

"We're done?" Nick asked.

"But, we still have a few more lines." Tori tells him.

"No, I meant this is done." Sikowitz tells them.

"What is that?"

Caitlin listened to him explain what it is causing her to look at Beck as he didn't know. Watching him throw away the butter, Caitlin leaned her head on Beck's shoulder as she listened. "Let's talk about the one-act play I'm directing." He tells them.

No one said a thing till Andre did. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"You wanna talk about that one-act play you are directing?" Andre asked.

"All right." Sikowitz said. "First of all, I wanna thank you all for auditioning. The two lead roles will be played by..." He looked at his paper as everyone stomped their feet. "....Andre and Robbie."

"Cool."

"Hot beef." Robbie said causing Caitlin to look at him then to Beck who shook his head.

Caitlin shook her head as she continued to listen. Especially when her sister asked if anyone else had a part, but was denied a part. Instead, Cat and Jade were giving jobs for lighting and Tori, sound affects. Caitlin smiled as she didn't have a job for this play making her happy that she can sit back and watch everything.
~~~
Caitlin walked with Beck, Andre, and Nick as the brought in the jet blower. She looked at him. "Okay, how does this thing work?"

"What is that?" Tori asked causing the blonde to look at her.

"Watch this, baby." Beck said as Nick started working the jet blower.

Beck put his arms around Caitlin as they watched the machine work. Then it was the sucker part causing Caitlin to look at him. "Now I think I will like that part very much."

"Why?"

"Beck, I can think things that I can use that machine for." She tells him. "What else should we do?'
~~~
The next day, Caitlin ended up helping Beck set up when Sikowitz walked in wanting to see the affects. She walked away with Beck as they watched Tori turn the machine on, but in reverse. "Oh my god." She said as Rex went in. "Tori! Turn it off!"

When she turned it off, they all heard Robbie as Beck held Caitlin. Nick walked over and stood in front of the blower trying to keep Robbie from the machine. Everyone held Robbie back as they got Rex out. Caitlin gasped at Rex's face. "Come on." Beck said as Nick offered to drive them to the hospital. "We'll go with them."

Caitlin walked away with Beck as they left. When they walked out of the auditorium, Caitlin sighed. "We're not going are we."

"No." He said.

Cat started explaining that they should take Rex to the hospital because Robbie actually cares making them do it. "Why does she have to be like that?" She asked as she followed them.
~~~
Caitlin stood with Beck, Nick, and Jade as Tori was trying to get Robbie a bed. The only way for that to happen is if Tori dates the doctor's son, but one thing that Caitlin noticed when they walked in the room was her sister. "Alright, where's my twin?"

"I don't know, but wherever she is, she's okay." Beck tells her as he kissed her head.

"What now?" She asked him.

"Want to go get something to eat?"

"Let's go."
~~~
When it was time for them to get to the room, Beck and Caitlin stayed outside of a room. She looked at her friends and boyfriend. "Can we leave?" She asked. "I have to go find my sister."

"Come on, let's go find her." Beck said.

Caitlin nodded as they walked away. Beck grabbed Caitlin and pushed her into an empty room. "What?"

"First, I want to do this." He said kissing her as the left to find Cat.

Beck looked at Caitlin as they got the Rex died. "Did it work?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think so. I think Tori is feeling guilty and will do something to make it look like he's alive." She tells him. "That's the least of my worries, I need to find my twin."

"We'll find her." Beck tells her. "She's somewhere's in the hospital."

Caitlin smiled as the two walked away. She really needed to find Cat before she goes home.