Nine

"Okay, if you had to give up the internet or one of your feet?" Tori asked.

Caitlyn looked at her. "Easy. Foot." She said.

Everyone else agreed to it till Tori started answering her question telling her own foot bye. The bell rang causing Caitlyn to lean in more on Beck so she rest her head. She heard their teacher say that there was exciting news. "Yay. I love exciting news."

"Who doesn't?"

"Damien." Cat said causing her sister to look at the boy.

"Creepy." She mumbled making Beck smile.

They heard Robbie causing her to sigh and listened. When everyone was told to shut up, Caitlyn looked back to the front to hear about the film 'Butterface.' When she saw Dale Squires, she looked at Beck and sighed. "Should I be happy about?"

Beck shrugged. They heard a bunch a girls and saw Trina. "And today just keeps getting weirder."

"Baby."

"I know." She says smiling.
~~~
Listening to Dale talk, Caitlyn didn't say a word till her sister started talking causing her to shake her head. "Cat, I love you, but you can be special.'

"Maybe that red hair dye has finally soaked to your brain." Jade says causing Caitlyn to look at her.

"Can that really happen?"

"No." Caitlyn says as she shook her head.

They started listening as Dale told them the real reason he was there. To shoot a movie.
~~~
Later that day, Caitlyn knew that Beck and Nick were helping Robbie so she was helping with the movie set. Being the producer. "Tori, where is he?"

"He should have been here."

Caitlyn nodded as she walked away to help everyone else. She sighed as she walked over to Jade to help. Beck walked over and kissed her head. "Hey." She said smiling. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Nick! Let me have you on the couch."

Caitlyn shook her head as she knew that Dale didn't care as they were the one's to do all the work.
~~~
The next day, Caitlyn was watching the scene and saw Jade smack her sister causing her to walk over to her own friend and smack her. "Don't hit my sister and I don't care if that is what you feel like that is your character would do." She tells her. "Now Tori, get that so called director over here."

Tori nodded as she went to get Dale. When he walked over, Caitlyn shook her head as he didn't know what scene they where at. "Show him the scene." Jade says as they watched the scene where Nick kissed Cat.

"Why didn't Beck do that scene?"

"Oh. My sister is my identical twin and he felt weird kissing me instead of my sister." Cat spoke.

"Can we get this over with again?" Caitlyn asked.

They started the scene over and Jade still smacked Cat causing Caitlyn to sigh.
~~~
At the premier, Caitlyn sat with Beck as they watched the movie. It was good and she was happy that everyone else loved it. That was till she saw the credits. "Why that..."

Beck cut her off with a kiss as he knew what was coming. They pulled away and followed their friends. "Someone needs to talk to him about that credit."

Caitlyn pushed Tori forward as this was her plan all alone. "You offered your house, said we will help, you get to tell him that he needs to share the credit with us."

Tori nodded. Caitlyn smiled as she walked away with Beck.
~~~
Caitlyn walked out and sat down on her car as she watched her boyfriend work on the car. When she heard the girls, she didn't say a word as she trusted Beck. She shook her head as she grabbed the hose and walked up to the red head. "Here you go, girls." She tells them. "Have fun."

They started spraying Robbie causing her to smile. Beck wrapped his arms around her. "You know how to make today better."

"Someone has to do it." She says as she kissed him. "Come by my place."

"You got a deal." Beck said as she walked back to her car. Beck watched her and smirked as he couldn't wait for this to end.