Twelve

Caitlyn walked with Beck, Jade and Nick as they saw Tori talking to a boy who Caitlyn recognized. "That's Cat's boyfriend. Danny." She tells them. "I wonder how Tori knows him."

Beck put his arms around Caitlyn as they leaned against the locker watching Jade and Nick talk. They looked at one another as they watched. As she watched, she learned that Danny was the ex boyfriend of Tori. "3....2....1"

They heard a squeal and saw Cat running into his arms making Caitlyn smile for her sister. She watched with interest. "Babe..."

"She does something to break my sister's heart, I will crush her." She says looking at Beck. "No one breaks my sister's heart."

Beck kissed her head. "You know, I will be watching you just so you won't get into trouble."

Caitlyn looked at him smiling. "Only you will make sure of that." She says kissing him. "What am I going to do with you?'

Beck just looked at her as he couldn't wait to see what his girlfriend has in mind.
~~~
Caitlyn stood there watching Tori act weird. "Why is everyone acting so weird?"

"Ohhh. Cat, your in for a shocker."

"Caitlyn." Beck warned causing her to pout. "Let's go to another location."

Instead of leaving, they watched as Jade kept Caitlyn there to watch. When everything was cool, Beck followed Caitlyn to her locker before pushing her against it to kiss her. They never heard Tori as they were making out. The only way for Beck to keep Caitlyn from being in trouble.
~~~
The next day at lunch, Caitlyn sat eating as Tori asked for salt. "Why?" She asked. "You don't need it."

"My fries aren't salty enough."

Caitlyn rolled her eyes as she handed over the salt, but smiled as Danny covered her twins eyes. "Guess who?'

"Is it Caitlyn?"

Caitlyn laughed. "No, it's not."

"Oh."

"No, it's me." Danny says.

Caitlyn cuddled up to Beck as she noticed the jealousy look on Tori's face and shook her head as she knew there was going to be trouble. She heard about the kick back causing Jade to ask Tori is she was going. "Babe, are you going?"

"Just to spend time with my friends, boyfriend and sister." She says as Cat brought out brownies. "Ohh. I want one."

"You helped me make them." She says.

Caitlyn grabbed one and smiled as she fed it to Beck. "I see how they are sisters." Nick says earning a smack from Caitlyn. "Hey! I was just saying."

"Try one." Cat says causing Tori to eat it.

"How is it?" Beck asked.

"I gotta go."

Caitlyn watched her leave causing her to shake her head. "I swear to hand of god, if she does something to hurt my sister, I will honestly..."

Beck turned her around and kissed her. Cat smiled as she knew what her twin was going to say. "Thank you." Cat says.
~~~
That night, Beck and Caitlyn danced with each other as Cat watched them smiling. Beck kissed her causing her to smile. 'Having fun at your first kick back."

"Yes I am." She says. "I'm glad I came."

"Good."

The two continued to dance not seeing Tori staring at Danny and Cat dancing. Caitlyn smiled as she was spin around like her sister as the two hugged and danced together before twirling around to their boyfriends. Caitlyn saw them rubbing Andre's feet. "What am I missing?"

"Andre's foot is very soft."

"No thank you. I need to keep an eye on Tori. I don't trust her because of how she's been acting since she find out Danny is Cat's boyfriend."

"I understand."

"Aaahh!" She heard screaming and went to find out what was going on. "Caitlyn! I need your help!" Cat cried out causing her to run to her to see cheese in her hair.

"What happened?"

"Tori got cheese in my hair."

Caitlyn looked at Tori glaring. "Caitlyn..."

"No." She says. "You crossed the line once again."

Tori ran off as Caitlyn went with her sister to get the cheese out of her hair. "I swear, Cat, if she does something again to hurt you, I will punch her."

"I believe you, but Beck will stop you."

Caitlyn sighed. "I know." She says. "Let's get this cheese out and talk to Tori like grown ups." 
~~~
When they finally got the cheese out of Cat's hair, the twins walked out to see Danny and Tori making out. When Tori ran off causing her to punch Danny. She looked at Tori and went to punch her, but Beck picked her up and carried her off. "Let me go!"

"Nope. You're not getting into trouble." He says. "Plus, your sister needs you. You can be mad at me all you want, but I'm doing this for your own good."

Caitlyn got out of Beck's arms. She walked away causing Beck to sigh.
~~~
Once Caitlyn calmed down and helped her sister. Now she needed to find Beck. She saw Cat and Tori. "Cat, are you sure?"

"She punched me." Tori says holding her noise. "Caitlyn, I'm really sorry and I deserve a lot of hate for what I did." Caitlyn nodded. "I hope maybe one day the two of us can be friends."

"If you stop the jealousy act then everything will be fine, but till that day, I will never trust you." She says. "Now, I need to find Beck and apologize."

"What happened?" Cat asked.

"I haven't spoken to him since he wouldn't let me punch Tori and I feel bad. You did it because you needed to stand up for yourself besides your twin doing it all." She says not seeing Beck. "I never felt so guilty before, but Beck is my first boyfriend and I..." Cat hugged her sister as Tori hugged her too.

"We understand."

"Turn around." Tori says. "I think he forgives you."

Caitlyn turned to see Beck. She ran into his arms and hugged him. "I love you, Caitlyn and I'm glad that you finally saw what I was meaning."

"I love you, Beck." She tells him. "Let's go to my place. I have a lot of making up to do."

"That you do."

Tori and Cat shook their heads as they watched the couple leave. "Hospital. Now." Tori says.

"Let's go."