Four

Caitlyn walked reading her script. Beck saw the blonde walking while reading her script making him walk over to her. "This way, beautiful." He said as he lead her towards the table him, Jade shook her head.

"You two need to..." Nick covered her mouth till he saw Tori.

"Hey! Sit."

"I don't want them to sit with us."

"Guys, hush!" Caitlyn tells them till her scripted was taken out of her hand.

"What are you two doing? Studying for a play." Tori asked.

"No. It's a movie and if you ever take something out of my hand, I will break it." Caitlyn said as she took her script back.

"A movie? No way."

Beck grabbed her hand making her look at him. "Breathe." He tells her.

Caitlyn nodded as she went back to studying her lines. Beck looked at Caitlyn making Tori glare.
~~~
Caitlyn smiled as she walked by Beck and Tori as she was playing a piccolo making her take it away. "No." She tells Tori.

"Did you get the part?" Tori asked as Caitlyn showed the script in her hand.

"Let's go." Beck tells Caitlyn as he walked her away from Tori. "You did great and looked beautiful while doing it."

"You looked handsome too. Better than the others." She said as they walked away.
~~~
Caitlyn and Beck were late getting to school as they had to do a scene. "Beck. Caitlyn. Your late."

"We're sorry, we're shooting this scene,and there was a problem with the lighting."

Caitlyn sat in a sit as Beck finished talking and sat with her. She felt eyes on them making her look at him. "He's going to ask us about the movie."

"Beck, Caitlyn. Tell us about the movie."

"Told you."

Caitlyn hugged her sister as she walked up there. Beck was explaining and let the class know they were in the same dressing room for make up. "Wait! So you two were there together, by yourself most of the time." Nick said making Jade smack him.

"Yes, but we had to hurry and get changed."

"Did you two get to meet Melinda Murray?" Tori asked.

Caitlyn shook her head. Beck broke the news of needing some people on set making everyone start asking question. Caitlyn grabbed Beck and walked him away from everyone. Beck pushed her against the lockers making her look at him. "What?" She asked.

"I want to kiss you so badly."

"Than do it." She said making him actually kiss her.

Nick saw and shook his head. "You two need to date and stop this sexual tension."Caitlyn and Beck looked at him. "What?"

"Let's just go."
~~~
Caitlyn and Beck were talking when they made the announcement that Melinda was about to be on set. "Beck and Caitlyn."

"My friends."

"Her friends."

Caitlyn stood behind the bar as Beck walked up and heard cut. "What?" She said as she walked over there. "He said the damn line right." She tells her.

"Excuse me, who do you think your talking to."

"A bitch who thinks she can control everything and anyone." Caitlyn said.

"Caitlyn, let's just get back to our spots."

"Beck, she has no rights to talk to you that way because I know you said the right lines." Caitlyn tells him.

"I know, but let's just do as she says."

Caitlyn nodded till Tori walked over with the script correcting Melinda. "Do you two know her?"

"Yes."

"Then go."

"Excuse me...."

Beck grabbed Caitlyn and left with her. "Calm down, babe."

"She had no rights." She said. "I just want to go back in there..."

Beck cut her off by kissing her. Caitlyn grabbed him and brought him closer as she wanted to focus on him. Nick walked out and saw them fighting with their buttons and cleared his throat. "What?" Beck asked as he looked at Nick.

"Not in public." He tells them making look at one another before walking away.
~~~
Caitlyn walked with Jade as Beck had his arm around her. "Can we sit somewhere else?" Jade asked.

"Nope." Nick replies as they sat down.

"Caitlyn, Beck, I'm sorry."

Caitlyn walked away. "Caitlyn!" Beck called out as he went after her.

"I don't want to be around her." She said making Beck grab her hand. "Beck..."

"Let's go somewhere else."

Caitlyn nodded as she followed Beck. Tori sighed as she didn't mean to make Caitlyn upset. "She worked hard on getting that role." Jade tells her. "You opened your mouth and got her fired along with Beck."

Tori sighed as she knew what she must do.
~~~
Caitlyn was relaxing in her house when she heard someone knocking on her door. "It's open." She replies as Beck walked in.

"Let's go on a date."

Caitlyn raised up. "Really?" He nodded. "Let's go."

Beck smiled as he walked with her out the door. "Where to?" He said.

"Movies. It's dark and we can do what ever we want." She tells him making him groan as she teasingly kissed him before walking away.

"Your playing with fire!" He tells her as he caught up to her.

"Only with you."
~~~
The next day, Caitlyn and Beck stood by a locker when Tori walked over. "Hi, Beck, Caitlyn."

"Tori Vega."

"That's me."

"Are you sure your not Crystal Waters?" Caitlyn asked.

"You two are back in the movie."

"Yeah." Beck said.

"Yay." Tori said hugging both of them.

"What about me?" Nick asked making Tori hug him.

Jade walked over and looked at Tori hugging Nick. "One. Two." She got Nick and Tori to look at her. "Don't make me count to three."

Caitlyn shook her head when they separated from each other. Beck kissed her head making her look up and walked away with him.