Fourteen

At school, Caitlyn was standing by her locker checking her phone as she was wondering where Beck was. Beck saw his girlfriend and smiled as he walked over to her as Robbie was going to try to scare Tori and Trina. Feeling arms wrap around her, Caitlyn closed her eyes. "If you are not Beck, I would be backing the fuck off before I kick your ass."

"Baby, I'm glad you are faithful." He says causing her to turn around.

She turned around and kissed him not knowing they got caught by The Wood. They pulled apart as Tyler, Robbie, Tori and Trina were talking to the producers of The Wood. The director looked at the couple and knew he would be targeting them. They smiled as they walked away not knowing that they were being watched.
~~~
"No." She says. "Cat isn't going on there as she is busy with her boyfriend."

"What about you?"

"I don't know. I don't trust reality tv shows." She tells them. "I always found drama especially when you get the tape."

"Is there something wrong?"

"They can make it look like someone is cheating. At least I trust Beck and he trusts me." She tells them. "That's why I have nothing to do with this show."
~~~
Beck wanted to audition, but when she heard if he had a girlfriend, Caitlyn walked over to the producer and leaned in. "If you don't back off a teenage boy, I will call the laws for grooming and pedophile. Which one do you want, sweetie?"

"You're the girlfriend."

"That's my girl." Beck says proudly causing her to nod.

"Good girl."

They looked at one another. "She's scary."

They nodded in agreement as Beck went to her and kissed her. She smiled as this man was all she need. The auditions continued, but Caitlyn was not going to be a part of it as she was going to sit back and watch what happens. Beck put hims arms around her causing her to look at him. "Baby, you know how to scare people."

"She's a grown woman asking a teen boy if he has a girlfriend." She says. "And I may have not liked that she was trying to flirt with you."

"Did my baby girl get jealous?"

"You are my first boyfriend, Beck. I did get jealous because I trust you, but people should understand that you have someone when you are looking straight at them." She tells him. "I love you, Beck Oliver and...I feel stupid now."

Beck pulled her into a hug as the cameras rolled. "You are not stupid, baby. You are an amazing girl that has stolen my heart. You don't ever have to worry about another girl because there is only one for me and that is you. I love you."

The producers found that sweet, but they were going to mix up the words just a little bit.
~~~
Caitlyn sat reading her book as everyone was gathered around the food truck. She shook her head as she wasn't going to listen to them trying to fight for their orders since Robbie and Trina had to run the truck because they harmed the owner. "Babe." She looked and smiled as Beck kissed her. "Nick is ordering us some food. Want anything."

"Whatever you are having, I'll have." She tells him as she kissed him. "Now, I'm back to this very spicy book."

Beck sat behind her to read the spicy book. He couldn't believe how very detailed a book could be, but he was interested as he could use this on Caitlyn Valentine. The camera crew were going to record them, but they saw that Beck has never left Caitlyn's side since they started recording, but hearing Nick on the phone, they focused on him.
~~~
Later that night, Caitlyn walked out of the shower to hear someone knocking on the door. She walked down to see who it was. "Babe, open up." She ran to the door and open it to see Beck then the Wood crew. She grabbed him and dragged him in. Shutting the door and locking it, she looked at Beck as he pulled her into a hug. "They are doing a viewing tonight, but I think I rather just be here with you."

Not saying a word, Caitlyn kissed him as he walked back to the couch. They knew the camera crew wanted to add more before showing the tape, but what they saw was not for viewers description causing them to leave. Beck and Caitlyn raised up to see that the crew had left causing them to laugh as they continued what they have started.