Thirteen

Caitlyn sat watching Tori and Andre act. Beck put his arm on the back of her chair making her look at him with a smile. She heard Sikowitz talking to Tori because she didn't do the part right. "Oh boy. It's going to be a long day." She says.

"Babe..."

"There is a lot of things we can be doing right now besides listening to this." She says. "I can fake cry any day because it always worked on my parents. With Cat, she can't really tell if I'm crying or faking because she too ends up crying causing the two of us to cry over nothing."

When Tori walked off stage, Sikowitz started talking till the bell rang causing them to leave, but the gang. She didn't say anything as Tori apologize, but knew what he was trying to teach. "Who wants to have a sleep over at my house?"

"Let's do it."

"I do." Jade says as their boyfriends looked at them.

Hearing him explain more of the deal, Tori kissed Rex causing Caitlyn to shake her head.

"What's the plan?" Cat asked.

Beck put his arm around her as Sikowitz told them the challenge causing her to smile. "I get to choose for Caitlyn, she chooses the character for Nick..."

Seeing the smirk on her face, Nick really was more scared of her than usual.
~~~
Friday came and their sleepover challenge begins. "Okay, Beck." Sikowitz says. "What role will Cat be playing at the great Sikowitz sleepover?"

"Cat will play a 1980s standup comedian who's very annoying." Beck says causing Caitlyn to shake her head.

"I wanna be a unicorn."

"Cat, you can be a unicorn after this party." She says. "I'll help you dress up."

"You're the best."

"Thank you, Caitlyn for promising her. She can't." Beck says causing Caitlyn to look at him.

"Just being the best twin I can ever be."

Beck smiled as Cat walked up. Caitlyn waited till she was going to be called on. Nick was scared that his best friend's girlfriend was going to pick something he wasn't going to like it. "Caitlyn, for you, I chose you to be an alien."

"No problem." She says in alien tone.

"Very good."

"Years of practice with Cat." She says.

"Caitlyn, what did you pick for Nick?"

Caitlyn smirked causing him to swallow. "Please be a good one."

"A mime."

Jade started laughing as he looked at Beck who shrugged. Tori walked up to tell Jade her role causing Caitlyn to look at Beck. "Things are going to get interesting."

"Jade, what will Andre be."

"Ugh, fine." She says as she walked up to stand in front of them. "You're gonna be a guy who's just finished running a marathon..."

"Okay." Andre says.

"I think you spoke to soon." Nick says.

"Who also happens to be nine months pregnant."

"Who's the daddy?"

Caitlyn knew that she was going to enjoy this sleepover.
~~~
Cailtyn was dressed as an alien thanks to her sister for helping her. She couldn't believe that she was heading to her teacher's house. Beck couldn't stay away. "You know you have to keep your hands off my alien sister."

"I know, but did you have to go with this." He says pointing at the outfit. "It's not fair to tease, baby.'

"I'm going to have fun and for once, be like my sister."