Eight

Caitlyn was eating her lunch when she saw the machine. She looked at her sister with a look. "Don't you guys want to know what that is."

"Cat, I don't have to ask as I had warned you about that."

"Is it a transporter from the future that can beam you to another table, cause if it is, what button do I push?" Jade asked as Caitlyn looked at her friend.

"That's so hurtful." Cat said.

"What was my warning when it came to my sister?"

Beck looked up. "Calm down, Caitlyn." He said.

Cat started telling them about the snow beam. She turned it on and her food was ruin. "Welp. There goes my lunch." She tells Beck. "Just don't eat the snow."

"Why?"

"Cause it says the fake snow is toxic and can cause abdominal bleeding." Cat tells them.

Everyone pushed their lunch away. She saw the magazine that Cat brought home. Robbie came over to them making Caitlyn move closer to Beck. He started talking about his blog before Beck spoke up. "Hey, look, it's that guy over there." He says.

"Hey, guy." Nick said as he stood up and left.

Beck grabbed Caitlyn and the two walked away. "Nice save." She tells him.
~~~
The next day, Caitlyn smiled as she was walking with Beck. "Caitlyn. Wait up."

"Cat, bug Nick, please." Caitlyn say.

"What?"

"Bye."
~~~
The next day, Beck had Caitlyn in front of him as they watched the video. First, Tori's pimple then Andre's 'ketchup' problem. Caitlyn was fine with it as it wasn't about her. "Is it Splitsville for Nick and Jade?'

Jade glared at the computer after hearing that. "Couple alert! Is Beck and Caitlyn having a secret relationship?'

Tori looked at Caitlyn and Beck as their eyes widened at the news. "Why that..."

"Calm down." Beck said as Nick, Jade, Tori, and Andre left.

Caitlyn looked at Cat as she snuck out of the room with Beck. Beck pulled Caitlyn into a kiss causing her to laugh. "This is better." She said as they shared another kiss.
~~~
Caitlyn was eating lunch with everyone as they were complaining. Caitlyn didn't say a word as she ate her food. Under the table, her hand was on Beck's knee. She saw flashes. "What is going on here?" She said as the others got them to leave. "I hate those little ninth graders."

"You and me both."

Caitlyn heard her sister. "Another one?"

"Uh huh."

Caitlyn shook her head as she went to eat when Cat took her pizza and juiced it. "Seriously."

"You juiced Caitlyn's pizza." Beck says.

When Robbie walked over, Caitlyn felt Beck sit closer to her.
~~~
That night, Caitlyn got a text from Beck telling her to watch the video. "Wait, wait, wait. You got what?"

"I got Beck and Caitlyn in a heated make out session, you have to see this."

Catylin watched as the video showed her and Beck kissing. "Mmm." Caitlyn says. "What can we do today?"

"I don't know, but I have my amazing girlfriend to go with me."

Caitlyn watched as she saw herself dragging Beck off not once seeing the camera. A knock at the door caught her attention and went to open it. "Beck."

"You saw it."

Caitlyn nodded as he walked in. She shut the door and walked over to her curtains and started closing each one. Beck watched as Caitlyn walked over to him smiling. "Just so we don't get caught doing what we shouldn't be doing."

Beck smiled as he kissed her. Caitlyn smiled as this was fun.
~~~
Caitlyn smiled as she waited for Beck, Nick, and Andre. Beck came and wrapped his arms around her.
~~~
"Give it." Caitlyn says. "You won't get your card back till you hand that over to me."

Cat sighed as she handed the magzine over to her sister. Beck took it and ripped it. "Let's go." Nick tells them.

Caitlyn patted her sister's head before she left with Beck grabbing her hand.