Eleven

Caitlyn stood up as Beck grabbed her things causing her to smile. He put his arms around her as they went to leave till they heard their names. She looked at Sikowitz as she wondered what they were doing. Beck wrapped his arms around her as she just listened to him. Caitlyn heard that they were going to make some money making her smile as her sister started singing the song making her smile till Rex told her to shut up. "Shut up."

"Rex just told me to shut up."

"Rex is about to be a headless puppet." Caitlyn says making Robbie look at her. "You heard me."

"Caitlyn, you may be scary when it comes to your sister, but..."

"Just get to the point!" She said making Sikowitz to continue.

Hearing that the band's plan crashed caused him to ask them. "No." The others say.

"They are willing to pay a thousand dollars."

That caught everyone's attention. Caitlyn looked at her boyfriend as she liked this idea.
~~~
Caitlyn played a game on her phone as she sat on Beck's lap. Nick sat beside them as he watched Caitlyn play her game. They heard Andre causing Caitlyn to look up and see Jade cutting flowers. "Should I question."

"No."

"Andre, I think this song is taking too long."

"It is."

Robbie started playing the guitar causing the others to smile as it sounded good, but suddenly changed. Tori sat down beside Nick as she started looking up songs for kids. "I've never thought writing a children's song was so hard." Caitlyn says. "Trust me, I should know."

Beck kissed Caitlyn's neck. She smiled as she looked at him. Hearing Robbie continue with his song about broken glass had Caitlyn and Beck leaving. "Baby?"

"They will be fine without us for a few hours." She tells him. "Who knows, we might be able to figure out more on these songs."

Beck thought about it and knew she was right. Maybe them working separately from the others, the would be able to find a song perfect for this child's birthday party.
~~~
The next day, Caitlyn looked at Beck as she was in something that she didn't like. "Um..."

"You look beautiful anyway."

Caitlyn sighed as she heard the children booing because the Waggafuffles weren't performing. Looking at Beck and her sister, she knew there was no turning back as she was in a slice of cake costume. "This costume is making me hungry."

"The Diddly Bops."

"Good enough to eat." Beck says earning a playful smack from her. "Let's go, baby."

Putting on a smile, Caitlyn went up on stage with the others. Even though her sister seemed to be enjoying this more than anything. "Hi, kids." Cat says. 

"Apparently, we're the Diddly Bops." Tori says. 

Caitlyn didn't say anything as Nick said no. They started singing. Beck smiled at her. "Do another song?"

"No." Beck and Caitlyn says as they walked off stage. 

"Oh. Happy birthday, Henry." Caitlyn says before leaving.
~~~
The next day, Caitlyn watched the video smiling because it gave her ideas of what she should do when she has kids of her own. "Hey, baby."

"Hey." She replies as Beck kissed her. "I see you saw it."

"Funny thing. I'm not affected by this." She tells him. "It made me think that I would be doing the same thing if I had my own kids." 

"Our kids." He tells her. "I want children with you, baby."

Caitlyn smiled as she turned her phone off. "Let's go eat." 

"Let's go!" They heard Nick say.

Caitlyn rolled her eyes as they walked to the table. They saw Andre upset because of the video on the internet. "Andre, you will get another chance." Caitlyn says. 

"She's right." Nick says. 

"There's other record companies who would love to have you." Jade tells them. 

Beck put his arms around Caitlyn as her sister came running over to them announcing that the Diddly Bops had another gig. "Cat, I'll help you." 

"No because I know you will kill Trina." Beck says. "We need to do a lot of talking. Come on."

Caitlyn walked away with Beck as they started discussing what they were talking about before getting to the others. Jade looked at Nick as he shrugged as he didn't know what to say about those two.
~~~
"I think us doing the Diddly Bops and seeing that video made me think about what I would like to see in the future." Caitlyn says. "I never thought that you wanted a future with me."

"Caitlyn, I fell in love with you when I first heard you singing. I just never knew Cat had an identical twin."

"Hush!" Nick tells them. "Andre is up there."

Beck held Caitlyn in his arms as they listened to Andre. Jade grabbed her friend's hand as they listened. Nick looked at Beck as he knew they would be seeing each other in the future. "Whoo!" Caitlyn cheered as Beck turned her around and kissed her. 

Jade looked at them smiling. Caitlyn pulled back smiling. "I love you." She tells him.

"I love you." 

Once the song ended, Caitlyn cheered as that was going to be her favorite song. Beck looked at Caitlyn as he knew that this song was their song.