Two

Caitlyn smiled as she looked at her locker wondering she do with her locker. Jade saw Caitlyn and smiled. "Hey." Caitlyn smiled. "Need help?" Caitlyn nodded. "Beck!"

Caitlyn giggled as Beck grabbed her books and put them in the locker for her. "So what are you going to put on your locker?" Nick asked making her look at him and shrug. "Follow."

Caitlyn followed Nick as he showed her his locker. "Mine is a video game."

"That's cool."

Beck grabbed Caitlyn's hand and showed her his. "Someone doesn't have secrets."

"At least someone gets it." Beck said as he wrapped his arm around her. "Let's go."
~~~
Caitlyn smiled as she watched her sister. Next thing she saw a ball hit Cat. "Hey!" She said as she went over to her sister. "Are you okay?"

"No. That hurts." Cat said till the bell ring. "Lunchtime."

Caitlyn giggled as Beck walked over to her. "Hey want to eat lunch with us."

"Sure." She caught the ball and looked at Sikowitz. "Nice try."

"I need to speak to you and Tori."

Caitlyn nodded.
~~~
Caitlyn stood near the door and tried not to laugh. When Tori walked up and started to do the bird scene. Caitlyn felt someone wrap their arms around her as they watched the scene. So far Tori seemed to be doing good, but she had a feeling she would mess it up. "So..."

"Caitlyn, your up."

Caitlyn walked up and started doing the scene as everyone watched. Once she was finished, she walked back to her seat and grabbed her book. Jade started to clap along with everyone, Beck kissed her head making her smile.
~~~
Caitlyn walked out with Beck's arm over her shoulder. They were all talking when Tori walked over to them. "Guys, tell me what I did wrong with the Bird Scene."

"We can't." Caitlyn said as she walked away.

"I thought we were friends."

"I'm not your friend." Caitlyn replies as she grabbed Beck and walked towards her locker for him to see. "How does it look so far?"

"It looks good. Did you do this?" He asked. Caitlyn nodded. "I can't wait to see what else you got."
~~~
Caitlyn walked in and saw Nick, Jade, and Robbie talking to Tori. She took her seat with Beck by her side.
~~~
Later that day, Caitlyn saw her sister drinking water and wondered. "Tori gave me hot candy." She tells her sister as she continues to drink the water.

Caitlyn walked over to Tori as Beck walked over with Nick. "Let me tell you this now. Hurt her in any way, there will be consequences." Caitlyn tells her.

Tori nodded as Beck grabbed her. "Come on feisty." He said making her walk away.
~~~
In class, Andre and Robbie walked in looking to be in pain. Beck kept his arm around Caitlyn as Tori started her bird scene once again making Caitlyn lay her head on Beck's shoulder. Wake me up when it's over."

Beck laid his head against her's as he watched. Caitlyn woke up to someone yelling and glared at Tori as she went off because she didn't get the bird scene. "It's over."

"Hush." She tells him.
~~~
Later that day, Caitlyn's locker was finished making Beck and the others stare at her locker. "Lunch?"

"Sure." She said as she saw Nick with Tori and shook her head as her and Beck walked to lunch.