Five

"I don't know." Caitlyn said.

"Oh, come on!"

Everyone watched Caitlyn read her lines. They watched Caitlin do her scene with Beck. Tori watched Caitlyn and Beck in jealousy. Caitlyn looked up as disco music could be heard. She looked at Beck and laughed. "Great job, Caitlyn and Beck."

"Thanks."

She heard Jade announcing that Sofia Michelle coming to watch the play. "Who's Sofia Michelle?"

"Okay.' Caitlyn says as she walked to her seat as Jade complained about Tori not knowing who Sofia Michelle is. "Things just turned an interesting turn."

"Shh." Beck tells her.
~~~
Caitlyn was studying her lines. "Come on."

"Do I have to ask?" Caitlyn said as she looked at Cat.

"Please."

Caitlyn sighed as she went to Tori's. She had study five songs and her lines. Sitting on the couch, Caitlyn was having a deep conversation with Jade about the play. "Caitlin, what do you think?"

She looked up and was surprised. "Well, Cat, you did it."

"Yay."

Caitlyn walked over to the table and saw glue. "Oh no." She mumbled as Trina grabbed the glue. "Cat, you didn't read the label."

Caitlyn watched them start fighting causing her to walk away. "Bye!" She said.
~~~
Caitlyn was practicing for the nights play, but some couldn't get over Tori's zombie face. Once they were finished, Beck wrapped his arms around Caitlyn as they walked away. "What happened to Tori?"

"She was Cat's guinea pig and Cat grabbed the grizzly glue."

"Oh.'

"Yep, but I'm looking forward tonight and get this over with." Caitlyn said.

Beck agreed as they went to get ready for the night.
~~~
Caitlyn smiled as she was ready for the play. She saw Tori's face and sighed. "Still nothing."

"No.'

"I'll try to text them." Caitlyn said as she walked over to Beck as she was texting Cat.

"Ready?"

Caitlyn gave him a look as she wanted to get this play over with. Once the boys took their spot, Caitlyn put her phone away as she was ready for her cue. She watched close and tried her best not to laugh. When it was Caitlyn's cue, she walked out making Beck stare at her. "She's beautiful."
~~~
Tori glared as she watched the musical part and couldn't believe that wasn't her. Caitlyn smiled as she grabbed Beck's hand smiling as they stared at each other with love. Tori walked out with the others as Caitlyn was singing.

Cat arrived and smiled as she saw her sister dancing. "My sister is doing great." She said cheerfully.

"Shut up."
~~~
Once the play was over and Sofia giving her comment about the play. Caitlyn was happy that she could relax. "You were perfect."

"Beck, I'm sure Cat will be saying that when we get home." She said. "But thanks."

Caitlyn went to leave with Beck, Nick, and Jade when disco started playing again making them dance. "Where were you at?"

"Detention." Nick replies. "That's why I wasn't in the play.'

Caitlyn nodded as they all continued to dance.