Three

Cat smiled as she walked towards her locker with a guitar case in hand. She saw Cat talking to Tori as she walked by. "Caitlyn!" Caitlyn looked at her sister with a smile. "How is the guitar playing going?"

Caitlyn smiled as she placed the case down and started to play. Tori glared at her as Cat cheered. Once she was done, she placed the guitar back and hugged Cat. "I need to get this to the music room."

"Okay." She replies as Caitlyn walked away.
~~~
Caitlyn stood by as she watched Beck and Nick stage fight. When Nick fell backwards, Caitlyn closed her eyes as she heard the girl. "Nick!" She said.

"Tori..."

Tori ignored her as she jumped on the instructors back. "Idiot." She mumbles as Nick got Tori off Russ. Beck walked over putting his hands on her hips. "Someone's a little touchy."

Beck smirked. "Only for you." He whispered making Caitlyn look at him.

"Your playing with fire." She tells him as stage fighting being explained. Next thing she heard was Tori's comment about Jade and Nick's relationship. "Seriously?"

"Let's go sit over there."

Later, Caitlyn sat with Beck as Russ went over the stage fighting. Caitlyn nodded as she knew this was an assignment to do for Friday. "Beck and Caitlyn...."

"Nice." She replies as she looked at Beck. "We're going to have some fun."

"Yes we are."
~~~
The next day, Caitlyn was sitting with Beck, Jade, and Nick. "How's practice between you two?" Nick asked.

"We've been practicing since the assignment was assigned." Caitlyn said as she felt his hand on her leg. She looked at Beck who nodded.

"She's may be new to this, but Caitlyn is really good."

Caitlyn smiled as she ran her finger up and down his lap make him look at her before they heard Cat. "Oh no." She mumbled as she stood up. "See you in class." She said kissing Beck's cheek before leaving.

"There is a lot of sexual tension here..."

"Nick." Jade replies as Beck had left.
~~~
Caitlyn smiled as she did her scene. "I told you to never break my sister's heart."

"She wasn't the one." Beck played along as they fought.

Caitlyn smiled as Beck faked he got knocked out making everyone clap. "Yay." She heard Cat and sat down with Beck by her side.

Caitlyn laid her head on Beck's shoulder as Jade and Tori. Beck cover her mouth as she almost laughed at Tori using the safe word. Caitlyn sat up as Beck scooted her over closer to him. Caitlyn felt his breath on her neck and looked at him. "Not helping."

"Trying to keep you from laughing."

"It's interesting."

"Butternut." Caitlyn was up and over to Jade and saw her eye.

"Oh god." Caitlyn looked at Tori. "You actually hit her."

"No I didn't."

"Tell that to my bloody eye." Jade said.

Caitlyn looked at Nick who helped Jade. Beck watched Caitlyn walked to her bag. She grabbed a cold water bottle to Jade to see her in the floor. "Here."

"Thanks." Jade replies.

Caitlyn was standing beside Jade as she suddenly felt dizzy. "Let's get her to the nurse."

"Can somebody call my mom." Jade asked.

Beck grabbed Caitlyn. "Let's go." He replies.

Caitlyn nodded as they followed Jade.
~~~
Caitlyn was sitting beside Jade when Beck walked over and sat down. Caitlyn stood up and sat in his lap. "Want to walk with me and get a drink." She asked him as she wrapped her arms around. "Or we could just skip."

Beck smiled. "I like how you think, beautiful."

Jade watched them walk away with Nick and wished those two would hurry up and get together cause the tension is there and everyone can see it big time.