Chapter 36

Namjoon POV~

I sat back against the wall after retreating from the group huddle that was now taking place. I smiled to myself as I listened to y/ns soft giggles and less evident sniffles.

It was true, our love for her. How we never wanted to think about what possible struggles we could have because of how happy in the moment we was with her.

It was different with us all. We didn't have to worry about being apart or having too different schedules. We was always together.

But with y/n it was becoming more evident the longer time prolonged that at some point we would either have to say goodbye for who knows how much time or resort to our last option.

Ask her to come with us.

Would she? Would she leave her childhood and life behind with the possibility of never returning or our idol life getting in the way or causing problem upon problem just to be with us.

Even if we lived in the same house, even if we cut our work down, would it all be worth it to maybe only get to spend evenings with us.

These thoughts scared me. The possibilities were endless yet all I can think of is the negatives of both options. Of every option.

But why? Why does every ounce of my body tell me it would be worth it even when my fears of her getting hurt out there in Seoul or under the spotlight of our fame are point bad, bad and bad only?

I feel insane for considering it.

Yet its the only thing that seems most sane.

Had the others thought of it as well.. Had she thought of it?

......

I let out a small yawn as I look over to y/n laid comfortably against taehyungs chest only to notice her doing the same.

A smile settles on my lips as I stand and stretch from the floor.

"who's up for a sleepover?" I asked to the group still sprawled out around y/n.

Seven sets of eyes lift from their dazed states and over to where I stand. I take note of the multiple heads nodding and humming in approval but stop at y/n who seems to be contemplating something.

"y/n-ie how about you?" I question.

She looks around the room once again with a look of sadness in her eyes before she lowers her gaze to where she fiddles with the hem of her jumper.

After exchanged glances with the others I let out a quiet laugh before walking over to where she sat finally stopping by her feet.

"I was thinking this time we could have our little sleepover party upstairs in one of the bigger bedrooms so it would be more comfortable and warmer for everyone instead of down here" I hum out at eye level with her.

She let's out a soft breath and physically relaxing as her eyes lifted and she met my own.

"t-that sounds great, its starting to get colder down here at night" she muttered out.

I awed at the sight, Just wanting to melt with her in my arms right that second but just as much as I wished for that to happen I held myself back, standing from the floor and clasping my hands together.

"so who's room and who's getting pillows and blankets?" i announced with a gentle smile once again resting on my face.

Y/n shifts from between taehyung and hobi before standing "m-my room is the b-biggest" she shyly added, avoiding my gaze. I wrap her in a quick hug before I direct her eyes to my own "come on let's go to sleep" I sung out. She sent me a small smile and I let out a chuckle as her cheeks grow a light shade of pink.

I pull her up the stairs and we pause for a second outside her bedroom door. I can hear the others slowly moving from room to room downstairs yet we both stand in silence as y/n shuffles from foot to foot.

"e-erm C-could you wait here.. W-while I get C-changed" she whispered out and now it was my turn to turn red as I barely manage out a simple 'okay' in return.

Y/n what are you doing to me?

After a couple of minutes her door opens and she peaks her head through the gap before opening the door completely.

I just wanted to squeeze her to death with how freaking adorable she was.

I stepped into her room trying to stop my eyes from lingering too much.

"it's fine you can look around if you want" I heard y/n speak up from beside me and that's when I felt her hand grip gently at my own.

"where will everyone sleep exactly?" she asked also  taking in the size of the room.

"well one of us could use the sofa bed and the rest can split on the floor and.." i took a breath ".. bed unless you don't want to.."

She followed my line of sight towards the double sized bed "I-I don't mind.. I can sleep on the floor-"

"n-no its your bed none of us will be able to sleep knowing we have taken your own bed.. You could share.. I mean if you don't mind.." I cut her off as I trailed out my words.

"o-okay" she turned to face me

"do you want to share with anyone in particular or just whoever" I asked her as I also turned.

"y-you decide"

I held onto her hand a second longer before jungkook, hobi and Seokjin all raced up the stairs empty handed with smug grins on all their faces.

I look past the three of them only to let out a splurge of laughter at the sight of taehyung, jimin and even yoongi all making their way up the stairs slowly with mounts of pillows and more stacked in all three of their arms.

Y/n was now laughing beside me as well as I feel her grip tighten slightly on my hand with excitement.

"what happened to you three?" I coughed out between laughs as yoongi drops his mountain of things by his feet a look of pending evil towards the three empty handed.

"these idiots decided to play rock, paper, scissors to see who would have to carry everything and my unlucky ass got paired with the losing team" yoongi growled out.

But no matter how deadly his tone of voice was or the glares he sent towards the apparent winners, the growing grin tugging at his lips gave him away and as we all took a deep breath to calm ourselves I took one quick look around the room before grinning at group of boys with a challenging smirk

"Rock, paper, scissors winner gets to share the bed with y/n"

And oh boy was it game on.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

WE MADE IT WE GOT AN UPDATE OUTTTT NOW IMMA GO TO SLEEP FOR TONIGHT 🥰

I hope yall enjoyedddd