Chapter 7

Seokjin POV~

My eyes shot up once again to meet y/n's there was a light tint of blush across her face and no doubt across my own as well "y/n-ah?.." was all I could manage out, scrambling from my laid position to sit and compose myself.

She hadn't said a word and while straighting my self out mentally and physically I glance to see her now talking to hoseok.

'did this not bother her'

Y/n POV~

After Seokjin had gotten up jungkook called over to me hoseok joining.

"where taehyung?" the he asked I look around the room realising he hadn't returned "I think he went to the toilet maybe to shower" both hummed in agreement as jungkook stood clearly to find him.

Hoseok still crouched down in front of my legs "so.. Did you sleep well?" I asked, for once being the first to strike a conversation. I see him grinning, his heart shaped smile filled his expression "yes I did, did you?" a soft giggle following his reply.

As I went to open my mouth my attention was bought over to a very red taehyung and equally red jungkook who had returned to the living room. I sent a smile in their direction gaining one from Jungkook but not from taehyung as he avoided my eye contact looking down to the floor. 'was he upset I had used him as a pillow'

Damn my innocence

Namjoon and yoongi had started to wake up and jimin had gone and laid over the two rising figures.

"r-right I guess I should start breakfast" the voice belonging to Seokjin. I looked up to him before standing myself "I can help" I say in return and I'm met with a second round of blush on the elders face he nods his head awkwardly.

'why does everything feel so awkward..'

He takes my hand in his own and pulls me with him over to the kitchen area. He moved me over to the side by my shoulders as he stood next to me every so often giving me small directions on where to put things.
I was starting to get used to the small contact I was making with the boys whether it was hands touching, shoulders brushing or the sleeping on their bodies part. Surprisingly, for them having only been here for just short of 2 weeks I had gotten so comfortable around them so quickly.

.......

"so what are the plans for today?" namjoon asks as he set down his cutlery beside his emptied plate. "I want to go for a walk. I saw a leaflet for a hiking thing nearby" jungkook had replied "let's go together" he adds to his sentence and the boys all hum in agreement.

"y/n will you come with us?" I snap out of my daze replying a 'huh' in response to my name being called out. I look over and see Jimin laughing at my reaction then repeating his question "we going to go hiking do you want to come with us?"

My eyes widen 'why would they want me to join their activities' "I-I uh I mean... I don't mind B-but is that okay..I-I don't want to intrude.." my voice had become more of a whisper  as I finished my sentence earning a stare from the rest of the table while my confidence slowly slipped away

"you won't be intruding we ALL want you to come" emphasis on the 'all' when the least expected replies 'it was yoongi'

I look up to meet his stare then back down to my hands which I had now rolled up forming paws with my sleeves "o-okay" I manage to say out just loud enough.

'I'd never been hiking before what would be best to wear it was summer going into autumn so it was warm with a breeze. If its hiking then should I bring food or a bag or first aid kit thinking through the numerous kdramas I had watched where the characters had took place in something similar'.

I stare at my wardrobe of clothes letting out a sigh 'I should ask someone' feeling most comfortable with Seokjin I walk out of my room and down to his. Remembering each of the members had told me previously which rooms they had took.

I knock on and hear a muffled 'come in' from the other side. I'm met with a more that excited Seokjin who was happy to see my presence at his door.

"everything okay?" he asks a glint of worry in his eyes "uhh well.. I've never been H-hiking before..and I don't know what would be suitable to wear.." the worry in his eyes had gone and he seemed more than pleased to help me out. He led the way back to my own room as I followed like a duckling with its mother.

" this should be good and maybe some leggings" he pulled out a light purple jumper from my wardrobe and a short sleeves t-shirt to wear underneath.

"t-thank you very much" I let a smile reach my face and he also returns the gesture "I'm glad I could help" a small chuckle leaves his lips and he brings his hand up to ruffle my hair.
I blush at the new contact but still kept my smile spread widely across my face, I watch as he leaves my room closing the door behind him and I look down to the neatly placed clothes he had picked out

'excitement wasn't a big enough word to explain how I felt'

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Small update~

I was struggling to find how to carry this chapter on without cutting scenes in half so I'm sorry for the short chapter 🥺