Chapter 15

I hold my eye contact, not waving or blinking for a second. I could feel my eyes stinging as the natural flow of air hit them like daggers.
It had only been short of 20 seconds before my own being gave in and I blink consistently to force the tears back.

I lost.

"again!" I demand doing my best to seem serious but of course they won't fall for it.
I snap my head in the direction of where the giggles were coming from, ignoring the whines of 'im too tired' and 'maybe later' from a barely serious jimin in front of me.
"stop laughing jungkook" I cry out puppy eying the man who was rocking back and forth on the sofa bed in hoseok room.
I huff out in response crossing my arms and turning my back towards him.

I had been practically confined to the room after hoseok brung me here yesterday..

He barely uttered a word when he placed me on the bed, his eyes not leaving my own as I struggled to speak "Don't leave here until I say." that was all he said before leaving me to a room that wasn't my own.
I had cuts on my limbs and a harsh scratch on my back. jimin had treated me and i was now bandaged up wearing non other than jimins clothes since none of the boys would get my own.

With the few visits from the youngest three to keep myself entertained as well as the mini sleepover taehyung had when he fell asleep last night on my sofa when he said he was 'keeping guard' or something.

The others hadnt even stopped by.

Having spent the past hour testing my staring contest abilities with jungkook and jimin I watched as the two stood up and made their way out of the room.
A whole day not being aloud out. I mean I could leave if I really wanted to, The door wasn't locked and it was my own house it was just I felt like I shouldnt.

What could I do when the intensity of hoseok words and the unattended visitors were a none stop replaying record in my mind.

I roll back onto the bed, the covers hitting my back as I sigh 'did I even do anything wrong'

Taehyung greets me at the door and I barely manage a greeting glance in his direction.

"taehyung ssi" I mutter as I sit myself up

"whats up" he replied stepping more into the room

"I want to leave" I spoke, no emotions in my tone.

"H-Hyung said n-" I hold my hand up cutting him off as though to signal not to continue.

"tell hoseok I want an explanation or I'm locking myself in my own room" this should work. I lower myself back onto the bed and turn my back towards the door. A sigh leaves taehyungs mouth as he closes the door.

.........

Knock.

Knock.

"a-are you awake?" a voice called out from behind the door waking me from the slumber I had fell into after taehyung left. Half asleep, I beeline towards the door opening it to peer out.

The visiting persons hand comes up onto the door pushing it back to reveal hoseok his head hung slightly but no less intimidating as I feel what I could only describe as anger when his eyes lock onto mine.

I step back letting the door be pushed open flinching as he stepped into the room and rising my hands to my chest ready to fight if need be.

Of course though, this was hoseok. Hobi. Our sunshine. I wasn't scared.. Just nervous..?

His sudden change in demeanor barely explaining why this incident had angered him so much as to hide me away. He notices my defence and the anger in his eyes left revealing only guilt and and sadness.

I watch him hold his hand out in a way to pull me towards him not making a move to step closer, Instead letting me cover the distance my self.
I freeze part way leaving a metres space before asking why he had reacted such a way.

"w-why did you leave me here.. After what happened. D-did I do something wrong?" I trial off on my words waiting for him to speak, him knowing already what I wanted to know.

"s-scared" he whispered out so quiet I could barely hear him "what d-"

"I was scared" His hands gripping the ends of his shirt and his eyes falling onto my bandaged arms half covered by his oversized t-shirt shaking as he focused more on my limbs.

The room became silent but I did not speak up, I remained stood where I was waiting for him to continue.

He took a deep breath in

"I-I saw you fall. When you ran..a-and to namjoon as well I'm sorry" his voice shook his eyes trained on the floor. "you could have gotten seriously hurt! W-why did you do that! W-why did you jump out like that!?" tears threatening to leave both of our eyes as I jump back at his sudden rise in tone.

I'd never seen him so angered before.

"I-I'm sorry" I cry out, reaching to cover the distance between us wrapping my arms around his waist. He returns the hug as we stand for what seems like hours calming our breathing.
His hold never weakened and no part of me wanted to pull away.

Would it be fair for me to cry.

He takes in a breath and that breath slowly followed by sniffles while all I could do was simply hold on and force what dared to leave my eyes back. I feel him shuffle us over to the bed letting him lead the way and he holds tighter around me pushing my head further into his chest.

I hear commotion in the door way as I peer over hoseoks shoulder, my eyes puffy. Hoseok adjusts himself to rest more into my neck giving him more leeway to sit closer.

Namjoon opens the door while the five others shuffle in behind. Guilt spread in his expression as his eyes lingered on my figure tucked up in hoseoks arms.

Hoseok turns to the presence of the others before turning back to me taking my face in his hands.

"we all was s-scared.. we care about you like family a-and seeing you not notice your own state but care so much about us.. I couldn't help but feel angry.. I'm sorry I kept you here. I-I just wanted you to be safe" hoseok hiccups out as more tears fell down his face.

I don't reply, instead I let my arms fall to my sides as a single tear trails down from my own falling onto his hands, he pulled me in again. This time his hold tighter and more protective while the others stayed behind hesitation in their steps as they approached.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hope you are enjoying so far and if you have any comments or notice any mistakes please feel free to send me a message any feedback is much appreciated 💜

Also at first I didn't really understand what the voting thing was but a friend explained and now I don't feel as stupid 😂😅 thank you for voting on my story it truly means a lot 🥺

Stay safe!!!!! BORAHAE ARMYYYY~~~

HAPPY NAMJOON DAY 🎉✨