Chapter 11

Third pov~

"hoseok? Hoseok? Answer!! I swear to god just answer!! Let me in or so help me I will break this door down!!" yoongi screamed, his voice echoing throughout the house. "Open the d-" 

"Hyung I don't want to talk" his shouts finally being cut off by the one and only person he had been shouting to.
"I know YOU dont want to talk but I do" he shouted back, how else could he clear the unsettled air between him and hoseok with a door between them.

"Open the door and hear me out at least listen to what we want to say I don't want things to be like this" yoongi had dropped his angered approach and was now letting his emotions take over, sadness and guilt filled his sentence as if in a cry for help.

"what do you expect to explain?!" Hoseok cried from the other side taking in a breathe of needed air he continued to scream "You-you all how could you do this?!! HOW could you betray our love like this?!! What do you expect to explain when you straight out admitted you had feelings for someone besides us?!!! GO AWAY I DONT WANT TO TALK END OF!!".

Yoongi bit down on his lip his eyes wavering as he listened to his love cry in anger because of him.
He couldn't bare to look away from his door the only thing keeping him in place was his hope that he would change his mind and open the door.

..............

Y/n POV~

I heard shouting last night which partially explains the deadly silence of the morning hours.

No one had come for breakfast which I assume is because Seokjin didn't cook but I was more so bothered by the body I had picked up from the hallway early hours of day which I had struggled alone to bring back to his own room.

Something had happened but was it my place to say anything.

'Maybe I should go out for food' a thought I wish I never had because now stood with me in the cafe line was the once lifeless body of the hallways yoongi and a very irritated looking hoseok.

It wasn't my plan to have company.

"what would you like to order?" a very loud voice spoke out, turning my attention to where it originated from. The cashier.

"oh..uhhh..y-you guys order first.. I'm still looking" I said while tearing my eyes from the menu board and over to the two boys.

"could we have 7 meals, 4 with burgers and 3 with nuggets" yoongi muttered to which surprisingly the cashier had heard. "C-can I just have a single burger please" I add on.

"all done that will be.. £21 please"

I watch as both hoseok and yoongi go to reach for their wallets "I-I will pay!" I practically shout while sticking my hand out in front of the two to stop them both in their movements "no i-"

"no" I once again shout as cut hoseok off "you all have been kind enough to invite me to your meals this is the least I could do" I flash them both a smile as I turn back to the cashier and pass him my card taking the numbered receipt in return.

While walking back to the guesthouse I take note of the fact that both hoseok and yoongi was using my presence as a divide. But thinking back to my own thoughts I remember I don't have a place to mention or ask anything about the very obvious argument that had take place last night.

A part of me just hoped they would all return to their usual selves soon before this uncomfortable bubble of air  surrounding them all broke.

They had helped me out of my own shell but why was it so hard for myself to be of comfort for them.

As soon as we enter the house Seokjin being the protective parent bombarded us with questions to which I stepped back. Jimin and jungkook were both absent so as I leave the door area and the others behind I take their two meals over to their rooms.

"jimin-ssi are you in there?" no reply.

"jimin-ssi I bought you some food can I bring it in?" I sigh once again receiving no response from the other side. I knock twice to once again announce my presence before opening the door.

I look across the room and spot a figure sat at the end of the bed and another beneath the covers 'I guess jungkook is here as well' "H-hey" I mutter out.

The seated figure stands at my arrival becoming much more clearer as I manage to make it out to be jimin "I bought you food and jungkook as well" I hold the two meal bags out in front of myself, he halts in his steps and takes them from my hand his eyes still remaining on the floor.

"thanks."

"no problem" I cheerfully speak out letting a natural smile stretch across my face.

As I go to leave I feel myself pulled back by my wrist, I turn around and come face to face with jimin "I-is something wrong" I barely breathe out.

His eyes remain locked on my own and his hand still gripping my wrist "can I ask you something" his tone was more like a demand than a question and I can't help but flinch taking what minimal space I can to step back still being held close by my wrist.

"of course w-what's wrong?"

I curse at my ability to talk as I am now sat face to face with jimin. In silence. meeting his pondering eyes every so often, while the maknae of their troupe sleeps peacefully beside me and I wait for the something he wanted to ask so forcefully before.

"so.." he begins as I try to keep my eyes on the door and not him.

"w-what do you think of the guys.. I mean us seven.. As.. I dunno people?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Im so tired I haven't slept much because my dumbass decided it would be a smart idea to stay up all night on facetime to my friends and then all have a 2020 sleepover 😂😭 yall I've never fell asleep on call before like it was wierd but fun but also meant I only had 4 hours sleep..

I start college in 4 days 👀