Chapter 2

This was something I could never get used to after my 20 years of life here. Those freaking birds each and every morning singing like it's the only thing keeping them alive.

I scowl in the direction of my curtains and turn to check my phone '7am' I roll onto my back and stare up to the ceiling, I could hear the soft sound of voices coming from downstairs.

'They must be awake'

I rise from the spreading sheets and take myself to my on suite bathroom to shower. The water hitting my skin lathering my body with warmth. I hurry my routine a little knowing since I was awake I could go down to the post office and be back before rush hour began.

I covered myself in an oversized jumper and denim shorts just visable underneath. Like on a mission I step silently though the halls and down the stairs that led right into the living room where the soft chuckles and voices could be heard.

'they sound like a family how nice'

I force my smile to disappear letting a blank expression take over. If I remain quiet enough I could get past without notice and not disturb their family like aura.

I barely get into the open area when a voice calls out
"y/n good morning are you off somewhere?" his voice was sweet like a mother's as he stood beside a second man reaching a smaller height yet still taller than myself.

"a-ah yes I-I'm going to run some eirrings" by now the whole room had stopped its movement 7 sets of eyes searching my own.

Desperate to escape the heat of their stares I look down glancing to the side at the door "do you need any help?" it was another voice this time one slightly bouncier full of energy I shake my head and look up momentarily, smiling whilst hoping my nerves don't show through.

"no thank you.. I won't be out long" I bow and meet the eyes of one I've not spoke to before as well. His expression was blank and his silver hair did no help to hide his intimidating demeanour seeping out from his eyes watching me like a hawk.

I felt small once again and I unconsciously step back clutching the strap of my back pack "I need to go have a good day" I manage to speak out speadily walk out the door closing it carefully behind me.

The morning breeze did to no avail help my nauseated Feeling, hitting me as soon as my shoes stepped out of the doorway.

It was a summer morning yet I felt chilled.

Yoongi POV~

I watch our supposed house owner leave the area where all 7 of us sat. Something about her felt wierd she was most definitely different from every other girl we knew almost scared.

'was she a fan'

When I stared at her our eyes locked, our gaze fixed on each others. I could see her soul shaking in discomfort but I didn't want to look away something in me wanted to pull her into my embrace.. but maybe I'm just weak for someone who looks so frigile.

Seokjin POV~

Again she avoided our presence.

I think back to my thoughts from yesterday maybe she had seen us together and felt disgusted. I wanted to ask her her opinion and find out if she was okay with things like that.

I subconsciously think back to when I found her reply on my note, it made me feel good knowing she enjoyed the food I made.

Of course though once again like a mothers instinct I wanted to protect her, when I saw her eyes dotting around the room meeting some of our own but returning to the floor.

She looked nervous almost scared maybe even scared.

Third POV~

The room stayed silent for a moment longer. All 7 pairs of eyes still fixated on the space in which y/n had stood.
Each mind filled with their own thoughts jumbled up by the next.

Seokjin was the last to return to a chattering state jimin pulling at his arm to sit down. Yoongi also being the first to start the subject off
"she seems.. Nice" it wasn't a bitter comment he made more like a question to which was answered by a pondering taehyung who was approaching the space beside the older man "I think she's not good with people I mean she seemed nervous" he earns a few agreeing hums in response as he leans himself against yoongi who was now considering that point of view.

Jin was next to speak "I don't think she hates us she ate the food I left for her last night and wrote thank you on the note as well" he smiled down at the floor recalling his newfound way of interacting.

After a few more silent moments the boys returned to their earlier state every so often a set of eyes would wonder in the direction of the door. As if waiting for something or someone.

Y/n only an hour later returned back, the boys noticed her return voiced a 'welcome back' earning a nod of her head before she had swiftly made her way into her own room, all seven pairs of eyes watched but gave her space to pass through without hinderance.

The night once again the same as the first. Y/n being asked to have food but denying the offer to then later when the guests were asleep sneaking down to find a tuberware of food.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for a boring chapter I promise things will get better I'm literally writing as I think so if anything sounds crazy I will be going back through and editing the whole story once I finish 💜

I'm heading to bed it's early but the bts countdown live starts at 4am tomorrow and I don't wanna miss it 😭😭

Dynamite is going to SLAPPPPP