Chapter: Special

Y/n POV~

I lean over the arm of the sofa lifting my arm up to wave goodbye to the six members who had planned a last minute trip for the day. Unfortunately for myself I couldn't ignore the paperwork Pilling up on my desk any longer so I had to drop out.

I sigh watching the door close shut and swing myself back to sit on the sofa properly, looking over to where namjoon had made himself a work area on the living room floor.
He decided to cancel as well wanting to work for a little even though this 6 months break was supposed to be.. Well, a break.

Leaving the two of us to have the house to ourselves while the others took a trip up to the local fair ground on per the maknae request.

........

An hour or so had passed from when I had taken myself back upstairs to work, I look down to the paperwork then around my room noticing the minimal daylight peering through the curtains.

To anyone else I probably look like a hobo or some kind of creature, shrouded in darkness lit only by a single lamp hunched over a desk while occasionally hearing my stomach rumble for a snack..

I take myself downstairs, balancing my laptop and folder of work In one hand and one of my thickest blankets trailing behind me in the other.
I drop the blanket to my feet signalling my presence while practically doing the same with my laptop and work onto the table shared by namjoon who had looked up from his ipad upon my arrival.

I flash him a smile and he shoots me a dimple filled one in return leaving me in awe.

"sorry.. Its just I felt too isolated in my room and thought company might be better.. If you don't mind" he chuckles in response patting the cushion beside him.

I sit down. My legs brushing his as I reach and pull the blanket over our lower half's.
"How's it going?" he asks looking over to the compact folder to my side. I exhale dramatically look down to the work I had yet to finish before meeting his gaze "could be better.. Theres just so much. How's things for you?" I reply earning a grin from the man.

"good I suppose.. I just hope what I have done will be useful I will have to ask yoongi Hyung once I get some more done"

I send him a sincere smile "don't worry I'm sure it will be great I mean I've heard some of your songs and they are all amazing" he looks up at me shocked "y-you've listened to our music?" he asks and I nodded while giggling a little

"hoseok ssi shown me some and the rest I found myself I can't stop listening to you guys.. I kind of wish I found your music sooner" I see the corner of his lips turn up a little before he asked why i said that.
"why do you say that?"

I don't take a second to think before blurting out exactly what I thought "because your music is healing, it makes me feel less lonely and better yet it reminds me how happy I am to have met you all"

I couldn't lie to say the least and I hold my eye contact a while longer as he looks as though he's seeing through to my soul.

After what seems like hours I hang my head avoiding his gaze "ahh.. I'm so embarrassed sorry"

I feel his arms come around my sides and his chin rest softly onto my head, I lean into his hold "thank you" he mutters before tightening his grip slightly. I relax my arms while returning the hug for the second longer before he pulls away and gives me a full faced smile.

We stay together for the remainder of the day only this time no space between us, Namjoons head laid on my thigh while I had switched to my ipad so I could lean back against the front of the sofa.