Chapter 28

"B-before.. Did you mean it.. " I looked around the room pulling out from hoseoks arms and sucked in a breath. I was more nervous than the moment I was pulled out from behind the wall.

Tears stung the corner of my eyes as the silence lasted a few seconds more.

Those seconds felt like minutes.

"y-you mean when I said how we feel r-right..?" namjoon let out a soft chuckle. His eyes held almost a look of love as he stared down to me.

He sent a glance to the others before returning that gaze back to myself.

The nerves were unreal.

"did you mean it..?" I asked once again this time not faltering in my words.

"w-we like you.. So much, y/n-ah"

My heart jumped just like before and I finally let out that shaky breath I had unconsciously held.

That same voice spoke out from beside me once again.

"all of us.. Feel this way.. We wanted to tell you once we knew how you felt.. But we was scared. You w-wouldn't feel the same.. O-or maybe not like us.. All"

I couldn't speak or find the voice to reply as I stood and listened to taehyung talk. Those same tears that threatened to leave my eyes earlier had long since slipped down both my cheeks as I looked frantically to find the deep voiced boy.

Taehyung had his gaze fixated on the floor just like I had been seconds before only now, now I was walking over towards him, almost stumbling to reach his height and finally wrap my arms around his neck.

I kept myself up by my tiptoes tugging to bring him further down to my height to which he complied and returned the tightening embrace.

I didn't need to say a word at this moment and neither did anyone else.

He let out a muffled cry into my neck as I tried my hardest to hide my own sniffles. I felt the warmth of another behind me and the others follow suit.

When I finally lift my puffed face from taehyungs neck and drop onto the balls of my feet, i fall back into the arms of yoongi who had snuck up behind me before. Taehyung kept his own arms around my waist crouching to not pull me back up to his height. His eyes were red and puffy probably matching my own.

I raised my hand to his cheek gently swiping the last of his tears from his face.

At this very moment I felt happiness and warmth.

I was surrounded by people I had grown to care and love for and knowing they felt the same made that burst of joy spread throughout my body. I smiled up to the boy as I slowly lowed my hand but before my hand can return to my side another takes it into their own.

I grin at the much larger hand following it up to meet the gaze of Jungkook.

He pushed himself forward to join me and taehyung in the middle of the circle we had formed.

Again no words needed to be said as I took in the embrace he pulled me into, lacing my fingers around his waist as he hide his face in my neck letting out a deep sigh and squeezing my body closer to his own.

He stood back ever so slightly grinning down before taking my face into his hands.

My heart thumped against my chest at the action only to be calmed once I felt his lips press a gentle kiss to my forehead.

It shocked me but the moment he pulled away, I once again melting into his arms and the second all the way to the seventh set of arms, entertwining hands and soft kisses to my head.

I tugged tighter at whoever shirt I had gotten held of pulling the group towards myself that bit more before muffling my own confession.

"I-I.. Truly.. Like you all.. Just a-as much.. "

I buried my face back into jungkooks chest blocking my reddened face from view.

I had finally managed to find the words yet I was too scared to meet their eyes. But I clearly didn't need to as in return I hear a mix of cries and muttered words of happiness from beside me.

I felt like this was nothing but a dream.

Too good to be true..

Namjoon POV~

I stepped back from the huddle keeping my one point of contact on y/n's shoulder.

It felt like this was a dream. I would wake up soon and this whole conversation, this whole moment would be nonexistent.

If anything I don't think I could bare to close my eyes tonight to loose even a single finger of contact with her and not feel her warmth.

I look up only to make eye contact with jungkook who currently held her the closest. He sent me a smile. A smile to which his eyes spoke for him. He was denying my line thoughts and instead replacing them with nothing but love and confirmation that this wasn't a dream.

I thanked him mentally.

Watching as he now carefully nudged the others to give space so he could pick y!/n up into his arms and carry her with ease over to the sofas. I think I fell a second time for her seeing her shuffle in the seat to keep her very obviously red cheeks hidden into the creases of his shirt.

I chuckled at the sight but soon found myself seated just beside her finally feeling her under one of my arms as I tucked myself closer to her smaller frame placed on jungkooks lap.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We here 😭

I'm weak 😭😭

Don't mind me just sat on my kitchen floor trying not to get mixed up in my emotions

Honestly I struggled so much to write this chapter.. Like I had it in my head but I couldn't find the right words. But I managed and now I have no clue what to say 😭

Thank you all so much for 15k reads yall are so freaking amazing and I truly cannot love you all enough for enjoying my story so far and as always I promise to give you the best I can 🤧💜

Please stay safe 🙏🏻💜😤

See you all next chapter~💜