Chapter 43: Epilogue

7 years later

That day is nothing but a memory now, along with the guesthouse that still stands tall in my heart.

Several years have passed since then and I've got to say the hardest part was getting used to the sound of the city no matter what time of day or night it was.

The apartment has become my home yet in roughly 4 months we will be moving into a house once the boys finish their contract with the company as idols.

Jin and yoongi have both decided to go into the military together once we settle into the house while the rest of us will be preparing to welcome a new family member into the world.

And boy don't get me started on how crazy that day was when I found out never have I seen 7 boys giggle like high-school girls so much before but for sure the best part was all the hugs and kisses we shared in celebration after.

I still work with the company translating and even took on a junior groups translations called Enhypen who are absolutely the most adorable beings in the world.

Jackson doesn't threat to spam my phone constantly with updates and messages and I meet him often now that my social anxiety has subsided enough to be able to walk to the company and drop off written work. The same for bighit, my boy's company.

Jacksons group, got7 have also grown more comfortable around me as I with them.
I think the moment they each screamed down the phones the day I told them I was moving here was when we got closer as friends and them being around helped me settle in better.

It took a while to adjust at first besides the fact I'd come from a village town to a city but I had my boys with me every step of the way.

It felt wierd being alone in the apartment each time they went on tour but I slowly learned to enjoy the quiet while I had it because honestly who would have thought putting 7 boys in the same building wouldn't be complete chaos on a daily.
At times I felt too mature for my age. The days when I would sit back and enjoy the view of jungkook chasing hobi around the place with a dead or alive spider at hand or namjoon breaking the most random of items at times. Like the time he managed to break one of jungkooks bucket hats and had begged me to sow it back together so he wouldn't notice.

But I loved them all so, so much.

I even own a fan account and join in the speculations and jokes of army even going as far as to use some myself to show how deep in 'stan twt' I was. And finding out people could have a bias? How can you pick one? It completely spins my head.

We won't be going public to any extent until all the boys have been to their military service which by then our little angel would have been born but we've talked everything out and although I'm worried how army with treat me I know most of them anticipate an announcement like this someday and that keeps me strong.

The past 7 years have been amazing. I've made new friends and found new joys in life as well as fell more and more in love with each and every single one of my boys over and over again.

I'm happy and I know for sure every single new day with my boys is my happiest day.

And I truly could ask for a different life.

I finished a chapter of my life but begun a new one and while each day brings something new I anticipate my future with the boys more than anything.

We're growing together not only as people but as a family and my love for these seven boys could never run out.

"what you up to baby?"

I turn in my chair long forgetting the translating work laid out across my desk and come face to face with namjoon.
"just day dreaming" I smile, standing to wrap my arms around his neck.

"and how was your day?" he questions while glancing down to my growing stomach.

I let out a giggle pressing a kiss to his lips "its been good no problems just a few kicks"

"hmmm" he hums out before picking me up into his arms bridal style as I let out a squeak.

"what was you day dreaming about?" he asks curiously as we make our way to the sofa where the others lay sprawled out.

"y/n was daydreaming?" jimin sarcastically adds making me laugh.

"just a few things like the guesthouse and how different everything is now and how much I love you all" I laugh out with a grin.

My hands stay locked around Namjoons neck as he sits us down between tae and jungkook. Jungkook's hand comes to rest on my stomach while tae lays his head against my shoulder.

Jimin sits on the other side of jungkook while hobi, yoongi and Jin take up the second sofa.

The sight alone makes me reminisce about the times we would have gathered around the living room back at the guesthouse, the nights we spent cuddled up together like this still a fresh memory in my mind.

"I remember when you guys first came to the guesthouse, when I would sneak around and even thought yoongi held some kind of hate for me" I giggled out, as my head dropped back onto Namjoons chest.

"I never hated you I just thought you were interesting" yoongi huffed out. I sent him a knowing smirk, remembering the mount of times we have mentioned this subject in the past.

"back then I never would of thought I would have been sat here with you all like this right now" I whisper out.

"who knew right?" jungkook added as he took my hand from around namjoon to place a kiss to the tops of my knuckles. I send him a loving smile letting my eyes disappear into creasants.

"yeah..who knew"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I know this wasn't much of an Epilogue but I just wanted to round up the story with a bit more from y/n.

This has truly been a journey and I can not thank you all enough for reading ❤️ thank you