Chapter 35

Namjoon POV~

As days passed faster than we wanted I began to notice how down y/n would be. Like right now as she was tucked in between taehyung and jimin on the sofa there was a sadness to her eyes even when she smiled.

Equally I had been the same, lost in thought. And I knew the boys had once before, from how their expressions would drop for a split second or zone out while looking in y/n's direction.

I just wanted to know if what was sending myself crazy, was doing the same to her. So I called everyone together with y/n because if we didn't talk now then it would only linger more in our eyes.

.......

3rd POV~ (I thinkkkk)

It was evening by the time everyone finally settled around the living room and upon Namjoons request the room had become almost solemn.

No one spoke but continued to play with the hands of the person beside them in a way to distract their minds from filling with thoughts as Namjoon spoke up first.
"I think we all need to talk about why some of us seemed lost in thought recently.. I just want everyone to speak up and speak your mind so let's just call this.. like a family meeting to clear things between each other"

Multiple eyes lifted from the floor and lingered on where namjoon sat, partly questioning and partly waiting for someone to talk first.

A shaky sigh was heard from y/n across the room and as tears glittered in the corners of her eyes she stood up. "I think I know what this this really about.. A-and I get what you mean and I think we should probably talk about it sooner than later" she muttered out while sending a small smile over to namjoon.

The room shifted slightly with both tension and wonder.

"I-I'm just scared" y/n whispered before continuing "I-I'm scared that when it's time for you all to leave you will all really leave B-because what will happen to us.. Really..?"

Of the eight people in the room.. Eight had tears streaking their faces. Watching as the girl who stood in front of them broke down to the floor almost shielding herself with how small she tried to make herself.

Her words rang in each of the boys ears. They had thought the same. Considered different scenarios. Lost themselves in thought late at night where their emotions couldn't be witnessed by anyone else. But it was time to talk about this.

They all knew that.

But yet they all had no idea what to say, what to suggest out of the thousands of ideas they had once had. And now they can only watch as the girl they love reveal the one question they each had not been able to speak out loud.

And now what?

"I-I don't want to leave without you" jimin whispered as he lifted his gaze up to where y/n sat. And again he repeated his sentence with a much more louder voice as he scrambled over to almost cradle y/n's body in his arms.

"I don't want to leave without you"

But her own gaze didn't lift.

"we love you" hoseok added as yoongi gripped tighter at his hand in agreement.

"t-then what am I supposed to do? I-i don't want to say goodbye so easily when.. I-I love you all so much.. " she replied. Lifting her head from her knees to come face to face with jimin who still held her tightly in his embrace.

She turned into the hold of jimin to hide the next round of tears into his shirt as everyone else made their way over.

"I would never stop you all from being idols t-that's why I can't hold you back but I-it hurts so much just thinking about having to say goodbye and let things slowly get cut off between us and that's w-why I'm s-scared" she finished.

The boys shared looks between each other knowing that suggesting anything right now would only be possible ideas and nothing certain. They knew long distance would be hard. Too hard. They knew leaving behind their career would only fill y/n and them with guilt. Yet only a couple options remained and it was only a matter of time before something would have to be said once again.

But how could they even so much as suggest leaving the guesthouse when it was their reason for finding her in the first place.

"I think we should all properly think about what options we truly have and not let it ruin our time together at the guesthouse" yoongi spoke up from his place on the floor.

Y/n looked over to where he sat, a broken smile on her face that only had yoongi shuffling over and pulling her into his arms.

"I-I'm sorry.. I just don't want to loose you all when I love you all so much already a-and I guess I'm not good at hiding things" she chuckled out in between sniffles. Yoongi copied her light laughter, slowly easing the tension of the air as he brung his hand to rest on her cheek.

"don't worry because we have no plans to leave you either so let's just enjoy our time here together and when the times comes, when we all know what's right..then we can talk about this again and never forget we love you and that's why as jimin said. We don't want to leave or go anywhere without you"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sooooo to the guy who was sat behind me on the bus.. I hope you enjoyed~and next time please remember we are in the middle of a pandemic and Social distancing does kinda help 😚✌🏻

Chile anywaysss so yeah 😅 I was actually worried I wouldn't be able to get an update in tonight so I am truly sorry and I hope this disastrous chapter is decent enough to enjoy 😭

And kudos to my mum for buying me takeaway pizza as soon as I got home 👀💜💜💜💜

Stay safe everyoneeee 💜🎉