Chapter 18

Back at the house third POV~

Hoseok heard the front door close and as he opened his eyes to scan to the room he realised both y/n and Jimin wasn't anywhere to be seen.

He exhaled shakily lifting himself from the sofa and over to the kitchen where he saw the note left by Jimin.

Pouring himself a glass of water he looked over to see Jin and Namjoon both stirring awake.

"morning" he muttered out as Jin approached the doorway leaning down to kiss Hoseoks forehead "good morning.. Where's y/n and Jimin?" Hoseok nudges his head in the direction of the note. "I heard them leave so they shouldn't be long" he finished whist taking himself back into the living room.

Jungkook was the next to wake up barely being able to free himself from the clutches of his hyung.

Minutes later the door opens revealing y/n and Jimin both with hands full of bags waking Taehyung slightly who reclaims his grip around Jungkook drifting back to sleep.

"hey we're home" y/n sang out as she set the few bags down followed by jimin "have you been up long?" jimin asks.

"I woke up when I heard you two leave" Hoseok yawned out "sorry we didn't mean to wake you" y/n quickly replied looking down to her feet "n-no no it's all good what are you making for breakfast?" he quickly changed the subject earning a glistening look from the girl who was now back to her happier self

"it's a secret~" she hummed out.

Seokjin stepped into the kitchen area where y/n was cooking "pancakes?" he questions looking around at the many ingredients and bowl of batter she was currently sturring "I told you it's a secret" y/n huffed out sarcastically as a smile spread across her face "you can't fool me~" Jin chuckled out "everyone is awake including yoongi I guess everyone really wants your cooking" he finished off taking one of the neatly cut strawberries into his mouth.

Everyone took their designated seats around the table as y/n brung the last plate out. The boys sat with their mouths to the floor shocked at the delicacy they was about to dig in to.
Y/n watched as the boys made up their plates, her eyes boring onto each one as she waited "so... What do you think?" she muttered out in a nervous tone.
All seven turned towards her shrunken figure a certain glisten in each of their eyes as they all simultaneously spoke out "THIS IS AMAZING" she smiled at their reply and sighed with relief.
"H-how did you learn to cook this good?!" Seokjin questioned stunning the girl slightly as he was the usual cook of the house.

"m-my mum taught me.. She used to cook for the guests and I guess.. I picked up her skills" her voice turned to a whisper as her cheeked turned a rosy red.

"y/n ah! Want to play overwatch with me and tae?!" Jungkook shouted from the other side of the building shocking the girl slightly as she placed the final set of dirty dishes by the sink "y-yeah hold on a second I will be right there!" she shouted back.

Minutes later y/n makes her way to the boys sitting on the cushioned floor squeezing in the middle of the two who only sarcasticly scoffed at her choice of seats.
"let's get this bread!" jungkook shouts out making a fist pump motion to the air while pressing start.

Laughter could be heard throughout the room the 3 youngest of the household now giggling amongst themselves.

Jimin stood by the doorway peering through the slightly opened door his eyes lingering on one of the three bodies in particular a smile littering his face while his eyes fill with a certain emotion.

He hadn't noticed the presence of another behind him, both their line of sights focusing to the same person.

Hoseok rested his head upon jimins shoulder causing the younger to flinch, a small gasp leaving his mouth as he immediately began pushing his Hyung out of the hallway and into another room to avoid being noticed.

"W-why are you pushing me?" Hoseok whisper yelled to the younger who still had his mouth covered from shock. "I - I don't know!?" jimin replied looking down to his feet.

"you like y/n as well..?" hoseok questioned studying the face of his lover. He had recognised the look in his eyes when he looks as y/n. It was the same he gave to them.

Jimins gaze snapped back up from the floor meeting the latters reddened face "a-as well?" he muttered.

"maybe it's like what yoongi Hyung said.. A-about wanting to be like a family..?" he finished off watching as hoseok took a seat on the bed considering jimins answer.

A sigh left the olders mouth "they all like her pabo they just didn't want to argue.. We all like her.. Like like her"

Jimin just stood and watched as his Hyung trailed on. They all liked her.. He knew Jungkook also felt the same.

"and then there was seven" jimin muttered out, a smile returning to his face.

"we should talk to the others again" hoseok finally answered letting a smile take over his own face.

BANGTAN GROUPCHAT:

Hobi: group meeting tomorrow while y/n is out

WWH: why what's up

Leader: ^

Meow meow: ^

Meow meow: WHO TF CHANGED MY NAME

Meow meow changed his name to GeniusMin

GeniusMin: Jungkook you are so dead

Leader: BACK TO THE TOPIC @JHS_Sunshine what is this about?

Hobi: just talk tomorrow~

@YoongiAgustD left the chat

CHIMMIE: @Gucci-Prince @KookieCookie you reading this?

GucciTaeTae: yep

Maknae: ttyl

WWH: what does ttyl mean I SWEAR IF YOU JUST SWORE

Maknae: ....

WWH: YOU SWORE DIDN'T YOU?!! ANSWER ME @KookieCookie

@KookieCookie left the chat
@Gucci-Prince left the chat
@JHS_Sunshine left the chat
@WorldwideSeokjin left the chat

Leader: Well I guess talk tomorrow..

@Leader_of_bangtan left the chat
@ChimMin left the chat

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for such a boring filler like chapter

I hope you enjoyed and look forward to the next update because shi- abouta get realll~

Maybe 😌✨

Thank you for reading armyyyy