Chapter 24

"so wanna tell me how you ended up with bts...one of the biggest boy groups right now.. As your guests?" he smirked down to me sending me a look I didn't want to understand.

"guests are guests" I spoke out adjusting my hold on my ice cream.

"don't lie n/nie~ from the way they look at you their eyes say different" he continued to grin as we came to a stop at a bench I scoff at his comment but slightly curious as to what he was trying to suggest.

"fine.. We are friends" Jacksons head shoots up "JUST FRIENDSSS??" I cover my ears dramatically "YES JUST FRIENDS!!" I shout back equally as loud when the boy finally sinks down into the bench.

"you live in the same building as 7 men and your telling me you are just friends?" he put his hand to his chest dramatically and I laughed at his reaction.

It was silent for a moment more before he spoke up again.

"do you like them as just friends or.. More?" he raised his eyebrow at me.

What was I supposed to answer. I had never thought of them any other way as something other than friends and they felt the same right? Sure I had felt butterflies in my stomach when one had been slightly intimate but that was jsut their way of being like a family.
It wouldn't work out anyway.. They will be leaving before I knew it. Time just seemed to flow.

"no not like that! Idiot" I huff and cross my arms a light tint of red setting on my cheeks thinking about how she had actually been very close to the boys more that Jackson.

"let's head back, oh! Where are you staying? Is it close?" I questioned. Jackson looked up to meet my gaze smiling sheepishly whilst scratching the nape of his neck.

"actually... I was wondering if..i could stay...at the guesthouse" he pursed his lips together.

"for real?" I questioned

He nodded his head and I let out a soft sigh "there's no more rooms free though.." I trailed off on my line of thought and I could see Jackson thinking just as much as myself.

"then.. I can just bunk with you" he shrugged his shoulders and started walking back towards the direction of the guesthouse. Well I mean we did practically grow up together he was more a brother than a friend.
I couldn't help but stifle a laugh seeing him act such a way as he swung his arms by his sides. A bounce in each step.

"hurry up n/n-ie!"

"I'm coming!" I raced over to him and he flung his arm over my shoulder, we walked together like this the rest of the way.

.......

Third POV~

All seven of the boys watched as y/n and the boy disappeared out the door. Almost scowling at the sight.

They had been gone over 2 hours, the same scene playing over as they saw a guy they never knew wrapped around the girl they all love.

Taehyung and Jungkook had taken it upon themselves to peer out of one of the front bedrooms to look out for their return, the others had thrown themselves around the living room sofas pretending they weren't listening out for the slightest of movement by the front door.

"We're back!" y/n shouted out, as herself and the guy walked back into the house, his arm hung over her shoulder as their hips clashed every so often.

"welcome back" namjoon almost sighed out sending a look on behalf of us all at the guy as he finally took his arm back to himself and stripped himself of his outdoor clothing.

He waltzed over to the sofas sitting beside Namjoon who only so much as raised an eyebrow at his choice of seating.

Y/n disappeared up the stairs stopping for a second to let both jungkook and taehyung pass. She smiled sweetly at the 2 boys who only half returned her gesture.

It was awkwardly silent in the room until a voice spoke out.

"so.. Hey, I'm Jackson~ thought I might introduce myself since I will be bunking here for a week"

Each boy swapped glances with each other "y-you are staying here??" Jin asked from the doorway of the kitchen. Jackson switched his gaze over to the man and gave him an eye smile before saying something that none of the boys expected.

"don't worry~ I'm staying in n/n-ies room so you won't have to see me much~" he sounded almost proud while all remaining faces dropped.

Yoongi stood up from the single chair he had occupied all afternoon his figure going in the direction of the upstairs room where y/n was.

He knocked at the door and without a reply pushed his way through the entrance startling the girl who was currently making up a makeshift bed beside her own. Her body turned to face yoongi in the door way, her eyes widen at the sight of his expression. One she had never seen before.

He was angry.

"what does he mean by he's staying here and in your room?! He's a guy how will that work!? Are you guys dating or something?!" yoongi outburst only shocked the girl more as she opened and closed her mouth thinking of what to say stuttering as she tried to form a sentence.

Yoongi on the other hand had stepped more into the room slamming the door behind him as multiple footsteps could be heard heading their way.
"w-what do you mean?.. H-he's like fa-"

"he's a guy! Would you say the same about us huh?! Would you?! No exactly! I don't get you y/n can't you see we care?!"

Y/n could only stare. She wasnt scared actually she was almost sad. Sad that he wouldn't hear her out. His outburst continued and all she could do was stand and take the hit. But not for much longer.

W-WHY DO YOU CARE? YOU GUYS ARE JUST FRIENDS YOU SAID SO YOURSELVES YOU TREATED ME CLOSE LIKE FAMILY BUT DONT THINK I WILL LET YOU CHOSE HOW I WORK MY LIFE WHEN THE ONLY TITLE WE ALL SHARE IS FRIENDS!!" tears streamed down her face as she breathed heavily. She held eyes contact speaking with her eyes.

She was hurt.

Yoongi stood silenced, shuffling could be heard from behind the door. Everyone had heard her outburst.
She dropped the sheet she had held her grip on the entire time as her knuckles returned from a whitened colour back to normal as she finally let out a pained cry.

She pushed past the boy who could only stare back at her shaking figure the entire time.

Is this really how she felt.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Don't mind me just expressing my stress filled life in my story 😭 yall I think I need to just go somewhere like somewhere where no one lives close by just so I can scream.

Please tell me yall been better than me if not I'm here if you need to rant 💜✌🏻

Have a good week and see you soon~~