The Arrival

As I've said before anything in bold in quotation marks is in Bulgarian.

October 29th

Clara POV

was in my room looking at my smashed
mirror I had punched the night before. I didn't normally have bad anger issues but I needed to break something as soon as I found out I was going back.
Or I would have broken myself.
And we don't want me falling back into bad habits do we, as my auntie Ava would say. The mirror still showed my face as it has three cuts on it from fight training the other day one on my left cheek bone, one on the bridge of my nose and one on my bottom bruised lip.

I looked at my black bloodied bruised knuckles and went into the bathroom as I changed my arm bandages and got a new roll to put on my hands. I went into my bathroom cupboard and pulled out 20 packs of rolls of bandages and put them in my trunk as I knew I would need them. Only 25 people from every house were chosen to go as the guest boys dorms could only hold 100 people. Obviously they had to choose the quidditch teams as we were supposed to play against the hogwarts one for the rest of the year as well as our own teams. And all my friend group is going so that's good, or is it?

I walked into the outside grounds with my trunk (as i wasn't hungry) and called for my broom. The nimbus 1899 the latest version made by MY company which I normally didn't brag about as most of the boys didn't even know I made them.

"Why are you out so early" I heard a voice from behind me

"Oh hey Otis, where's ya boyfriend?"

"Dunno, probably still eating. I thought you would be with him" he asked concern lee
"Worried about seeing your boyfriend again? " he questioned teasingly trying to light up the mood.

"Oh shove of that was one time at the end of year three with amortentia, and no." I paused to think, I was worried about the confrontation and the powerful right hook from lily that was waiting for me but no, that wasn't what was really holding me back.

"Then what is it?" He questioned, sincere worry in his voice

"My parents," I paused trying to hold back the tears "they both went to school there and they always used to drop me off and send me letters and.....         
it just reminds me of them to much."

"Well always know me and Ezra will always be here for you Rae." Otis said while pulling me in to a comforting hug.
I was about to reply when a screech put me off.

"Hey stop stealing my boyfriend." Ezra called as the last thing he mumbled quietly as he was still staying locked and bolted in the closet.

"Come on we've got to get on the ship anyway" he said excitedly while hooking our arms.
"And it's my job to get you with your amortentia boyfriend Richard, no wait Reuben....  no, no I can get this ermmm" he stuttered.

"Shut up Ezra you will not I repeat, NOT help me get together with my old crush." I said as he pouted
"Anyway I don't like him anymore."

"Don't like who anymore?" Tommy asked while peering his head over our shoulders.
Blimey today's going to be a long day.

"No one" I scowl at him. "Anyway we need to get inside the ships about to go under."

"Oh and i forgot to mention like the hair Ara." Tommy whispered to me while giving me a mischievous smirk.

Remus POV

"So as you know we are housing the durmstrang and beauxbaton students for the tri-wizard tournament," dumbledore said as he started his lunch speech.
Most of us had a pretty bad hangover, including me which was unusual, and had not got up until twelve which is when lunch starts.
"They will be staying in the guest dorms on the far side of the castle and will also have their own table at meals. But the main question I'm hearing is will quidditch be canceled? Well the answer is no, but as well as playing against our teams you will also be playing against the durmstrang teams but not the beauxbatons ones as they don't play quidditch. But unlike quidditch your owl exams will be cancelled."(just pretend they are not important) And a huge eruption of cheers came from all the students, except for lily who let of a small growl.

"Oh we are going to thrash those durmstrang boys at quidditch!" Prongs bragged to padfoot and wormtail.

"I don't think so" lily mumbled while peering over the top of her book

"And why do you think that lilyflower?" James replied while leaning over the table to her.

"Because durmstrang students train every day at quidditch and even all the years are forced to take, not broom flying classes but quidditch classes, not once but two times a week." Lily paused to turn a page "and even really good players get turned away from the teams only the best of the best can play in the quidditch teams, so even if your best players theoretically went to durmstrangs they could get turned away from their quidditch teams. Never mind their main team."

"Main team?" Sirius questioned while eyeing lily in shock at the amount of information she knew about quidditch.

"Yep, there main team. Only the people that are better than the best of the best get in that team, and it's technically a mix of all the quidditch teams, it represents the school as a whole. Everyone in history that has been on that team has become a professional quidditch player or has at least been offered to become one. I'm guessing you'll play them individually while also playing against our house teams then the best one of our teams will play their main one." Lily answered while the other boys gaped in shock and also nervousness at how they are going to beat their teams. But just as James was about to retaliate the beauxbaton girls came in while doing a dance.

Here's our chance I looked up from my food as lily looked up from her book and we scanned through the about one hundred french girls faces looking for only one girl.
Clara.
About five minutes later me and lily huffed as we slumped back into our seats.
"She's not there is she?" James asked

"No, she's not." Lily sighed

"Who's not there?" Sirius questioned

"Just my pen pal." Lily retaliated quickly while trying not to add suspicion.

——————

Lily POV

As we were all walking toward the black lake about an hour before dinner, Dumbledore pulled me aside and into a abandoned corridor. "Miss Evans" he said politely and trying to hold some visible excitement back.

"Yes professor" I replied

"You don't have prefect duties today do you?"

"No professor." I answered suspiciously

"After the main meal in about a hour could you please come to my office, the password is lemon sherbet." And before I could ask why he was gone.
Well that wasn't weird what so ever (note the sarcasm).

When I got back to the black lake to where the boys were hanging out I couldn't help feeling something was going on but quickly got pulled out my thoughts by Potter.

"What was that about?" He questioned as I leant against a tree.

"I dunno Dumbledore just wants me to go to his office after the main meal tonight."

"Weird." He replied as we looked at the setting sun over the peaceful black lake. Which was suddenly ruined by a massive black ship emerging from it.

"Bloody hell, could you get a bigger ship."Sirius sarcastically commented as we all backed away from the edge of the water.

Remus POV

I looked up at the ship as it was starting to come to the land and saw the first person come out. I couldn't see their face clearly as it was covered by a scarf but they had messy black hair. They started scanning the shore looking for a place to deck but as soon as they saw us their eyes widened as they quickly hurried inside.

"Well that's a nice cold greeting." Padfoot commented as we saw the figure retreating into the boat.
Who was that and why did they hurry off as soon as they looked at us. There were many students around the lake but as soon as we came into view they were gone like we were the plague.