Confessions

Clara POV

After I gave Lily's bag back to her I walked over to Sirius who was with a random 6th year girl and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Oh hey Clara where's Remus?"

"Over there." I pointed to where he was getting drinks for us. "I need to talk to you." I said pulling him away from his date and into a quite corner.

"What's this about?" Sirius worried.

"It's about that animagus talk we had the other day."

"You mean the other month,"

"Well it's not my fault I fell asleep for a month is it." I snapped as I gave him a knowing look.

"Okay okay calm down, go on."

"I'll help you."

"You will?" He asked nearly shocked.

"Yes Remus needs the help anyway." I said purposely slipping the hint into there.

"Yes he does- wait you know?" He nearly screamed as everyone near us looked our way.

"Of course I do, i am clever you know."

"Yeah I know, and you don't care about his furry little problem."

"No and you call it his furry little problem?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"So he doesn't scare you?"

"Sirius," I said putting a hand on his shoulder "Remus folds his socks who could be scared of him?"

"How do you know he folds his socks?"
He looked at me accusingly.

"Err," shit I really put my foot in that one didn't I. "I didn't he just looks like a person who would do something like that." Avoid eye contact.

"Well you might not think him scary now but you will in a minute." Sirius said nodding to something behind me. I turned around to face a quite mad looking Remus who was two seconds away from cracking the two glass cups with his bare hands.

"Yeah, well I guess that's my sign to get going, see ya black."

"Wait." He grabbed my arm "you will tell him won't you, that you know and everything."

"Yeah I was planning on telling him later."

"How long have you known."

"Since I left, but that wasn't the reason I'll explain it to you later okay."

"Okay bye." He said letting go of my arm and making his way back to his date while I made my way back to mine.

"What was that about?" He asked handing me a drink.

"Oh nothing really, I'll tell you later anyway shall we dance." I put my drink down grabbing his hand and dragging him to the edge of the dance floor as a slow song came on. It was so peaceful dancing with him his warm body pressed against mine my head leaning on his chest.

Remus POV

CLOSE PROXIMITY ALERT, she is leaning on my chest and I don't know where to put my hands. The only thing I keep thinking about is what she was talking to Sirius about and that tonight is the night I need to tell her about my furry little problem. What if she has a unknown hate of werewolves and hates me and then I end up alone living with James and Sirius my whole life and spend it alone and I die in a ditch one day in the woods and no one finds my body then a kid finds my skeleton years later and uses it as a Halloween decoration or something.
"Remus are you okay, you look a bit tense."  Lara looked at me with prying eyes.