Theres a prefect bathroom on the 5th floor.

Bold:Bulgarian

Clara POV

Me and Ivan are walking to his dorm after two and a half hours practicing on the quidditch pitch, we would have stayed longer but it's started snowing and was getting a bit too cold for our choice of clothes. As we opened the door I was pushed to the floor by some one jumping on me.
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Luther shouted in my ear which I slightly flinched at. "I went to see you and you weren't their and all the nurses were taking care of other people so they didn't have time to talk to me and I was panicking and then I had to get told by your boyfriend that you had gone but he didn't know where so I panicked some more and," Luther blabbed on at the speed of light, not taking a breath while being a total drama queen.

"Luther, LUTHER!" He suddenly stopped. "I'm fine honestly I just woke up early in the morning and because I was feeling okay they let me go super quick and FYI he's not my boyfriend." I reassured him while the other boys in the dorm were watching Luther pretend to have a mental breakdown cause I wasn't with him for half a day, honestly he's like a lost puppy without me he even hangs out with me when I'm out with the girls. (They got to pick who they were in a dorm with even if they were from a different house).

"Yeah but I was still worried I mean one minute you were asleep for a month and as soon as you wake up they let you go, i mean it did happen a bit quick."

"Anyway can we change the topic how did Jakob do in the tri-wizard tournament, was the first challenge a good one tell me everything."

"Well honestly it was so exhilarating to watch." Ezra ran up to me and gave me a hug while coming out of the en-suite bathroom (I didn't even know existed) with wet hair. "Glad to see you awake by the way, was missing my bestie there is only so much time you can spend with these guys before you can't stop yourself from falling asleep at their conversations." He winked at me.

"Yeah i got to admit it was pretty cool." Otis said while also exciting the bathroom with wet hair and shirtless.

"I don't wanna know what happened while you were in there." I sighed.

"Yeah and your not the one who had to wear ear plugs." Luther mumbled just loud enough so I could hear it but no one else could because when we burst into laughter everyone looked at me and Luther so confused that it just made us laugh more.

"Well anyway all they had to do was to fight a dragon and get a golden egg." Ivan said while putting his broom down next to his bed.

"You say that like it wasn't a big deal, they were massive and terrifying." Ezra continued "I'm surprised they all got the eggs."

"So what clue did they reveal for the next task." I asked genuinely intrigued by what was happening.

"Well when we got back to the dorms he opened it and all that came out was a loud screeching noise." Otis replied flinching at the memory of the sound which must have been bad.

"Yeah it felt like it was going to burst our eardrums it was that loud and high pitched, nearly as bad as your screaming." He sarcastically snickered before I got the chance to sweep his feet and he landed on the floor with a loud thud. "Ow." He whined.

"You asked for it." I rolled my eye at him pretending to die on the floor. "So does he have any idea what it might be?"

"Not really he's basically as clueless as the rest of us." Ivan lied on his bed.

"Yeah Jakob may have the brawn but he definitely doesn't have the brains." A voice came from behind me which I started to recognise after the sarcastic comment.

"Tommy don't be so mean he'll figure it out." I rolled my eyes as I turned round to face him.

"Yeah after the competition is over." He quickly hugged me. "Anyway how the hell did you get out so quickly. I went to visit you five minutes ago then I went to the Gryffindor common room and walked up to your bedroom thinking you would be there but I  don't think your roommates like me since I walked in when they were trying on their dresses so you'll have to help me stay away from them and the two black haired boys that chased me over the school for a hour before I lost them."

"Did one of them have specs and the other have his hair in a messy bun?"

"Yeah, why?" He looked at me honestly confused "your not reading my mind are you cause last I remember you couldn't do it with out fainting."

"No I'm just a genius and that's James and Sirius which would be easier to control, I'll just talk to them they'll be fine."

"I hope their 'talk to them' doesn't mean the same as my 'talk to him'." Luther snickered before a loud knock came from the door.

"Come in!" Ivan shouted from his bed near the door. And as soon as the words left his mouth Jakob entered the dorm with a big gold egg looking statue, while the others got back to what they were doing which in Ivan's case was sleeping.

"Lars thank merlin your up, I really need your help with this egg clue your a lot more clever than all the others." Jakob sighed.

"That's fine Jakob, open it up and we'll take a look"

"No, you're not opening that thing in our dorm." Luther shouted.

"It'll only be a second, it can't be that bad." I said putting my hand on his arm to try and calm him down.

"That's what you say." He mumbled while grabbing some earplugs out of his pocket and putting them in his ears.

"You ready." Jakob looked at me for reassurance.

"Yep, go ahead." I prepared myself for what I was told would happen and turned off my enhanced hearing. Which I think was a good call because when he opened that thing I knew exactly what it was.

"Bloody hell you had to open that in here didn't you." Ivan grimaced while he shot up from his sleeping position.

"Yeah Jakob, really mate?" Tommy complained.

"Sorry guys just needed Claras opinion on what the next task might be." Jakob apologised to the room.

"Can't be that bad you said?" Luther teased.

"Okay, okay that was terrible." I squinted still hearing ringing in my hears from the terrible sound.

"So you know what it it?" Jakob asked as all the boys turned to me.

"I do but I'm not going to tell you, you do have to figure it out yourself you know?" He sighed looking down and turning away.
"I will give you a clue if you want it though."

"Honestly I'll take anything right now, I just hope it's not as bad as dragons."

"There's a prefect bathroom on the fifth floor, it's not a bad place to relax."

"A BATH REALLY LARS, you know how stressful this is?" He shouted at me as I stared at him unfazed.

"Just take your egg and find a way to thank me later." I patted him on the back while walking out the door.