Its beautiful when it snows

Bold~Bulgarian

Remus POV

I stumbled up to the castle to see my three best mates coming out of the it probably about to look for me. They all rushed towards me and stared to help my wobbling figure.
"Merlin, Remus you gave us a terrible fright." James exclaimed while putting my right arm over his shoulder.

"Yeah we thought we lost you after you ran away with your wolf friend last night." Sirius spoke while doing the same on my left side.

"Yeah about that," I paused "do you know who they are, the wolf."

"Are w-what do you mean Remus?" Peter stared at me like I was going crazy.

"They were an animagus so do you have any clue who they might be?" I asked them as we entered the hospital wing.

"To be honest Moony we just thought it was an average wolf, and last night we were more worried about your safety then who they were." James answered while they placed me on the bed.
I looked to my left and then realised the bed was empty, the crisp white sheets crumpled like they were recently used and not changed yet since she left.

"Excuse me Madame pomfrey but where is Clara?" I questioned the old healer as she approached my bed to give me a potion.

"Oh well she woke up this morning and after a couple of healing potions she said she felt fine so I sent her back to her dorm with miss evens and cautionary warnings about her injury's."

"So she's awake? And okay?" My eyes widened as my face broke into a massive smile.

"Yes and yes Mr lupin and I'm sure she will be happy to see you when I've finished with these healing incarnations for your injury's now stay still or I might just end up breaking a bone instead of healing them."

Clara POV

"So what are you going to wear to the Yule ball?" Marlene asked while sitting on Lily's bed.

"Honestly I don't think I'm going to go I don't have a dress or a date." I say putting my head into a pillow.

"You don't have a dress you say." I hear lily say suspiciously.
"Then what's this?" I pull my head up from the pillow and see as she pulls out my mother's long black satin dress from the wardrobe.

"I won't look good in it anyway it's too long." I sighed.

"That won't be a problem a couple of measurements and adjustments at the bottom and it'll fit you perfectly." Marlene says while takes the the dress off lily and starts measuring it up.

"But it was my mother's."

"Don't worry they will just be temporary adjustments until you are able to fit into  it properly." Marlene reassures
"You will look beautiful, trust me."

"Okay well I still need a date."

"Oh I heard your deputy captain is still free for the ball and since your quidditch team hasn't played yet maybe you could do a game plan or something like that any way I need to go get started on this dress to get it ready in time for the ball so bye girls." Marlene shouted while exiting the room with my dress.

"Thanks Marlene." I shout before turning back to lily."You want griffindor to loose?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Even though I love when griffindor wins against other teams I wouldn't mind those annoying smirks being knocked off potter and blacks faces once in a while and I did stand up for your team before they were here so I would like to prove my point, and with you as the captain it would make the win much so ever sweeter." She sighed Lying back on her bed.

"You're having to much fun with this I know you like James just amit it already."

"I certainly Do not!" She shrieked
"Why would you say such a thing I could never like that annoying toe rag."

"Ok whatever you say." I said mock raising my hands in surrender.

"I don't!" Her shouts getting louder as her face started getting redder.

"Just keep telling yourself that lily." I started backing out of the door worrying for my own safety.

"But I don't." She started walking towards me in a threatening tone and it scared even me so let me just tell you she  study's a lot for a reason.

"Okay bye." I grab my coat then start sprinting down the stairs and out of the common room. She starts following me but I loose her pretty quickly as even if I've been in a coma I'm still pretty fit. I make my way to the guest dorms because I need to find Ivan so he can help me with my quidditch practice.

I walk up the the wall and whisper the password that I know since they told me a couple of days before I got hit and thank the gods they didn't change it.
No one is  in the common room which is slightly strange but I walk up to the boys dorm anyway and knock on his door.
Before he answers I head a crash, something break and a 'I'll be there in a minute' come from inside.

A second later he walks out in jeans and combat boots and no shirt with wet hair and I've got to say it's hard not to look.
"Clara?" He pulled me into a hug before i pushed out of it putting a arms distance in between us as a confused expression made its way up on his face.

"Damn dude put a T-shirt." I start covering my eyes with my face like I'm blinded from a light.

"Oh sorry." He mumbled while rubbing the back of his head.
"You can come in if you want." He says walking over to his wardrobe. I walk in and close the door but as soon as I do I can't help gawking at how good these guest rooms are they're even better than the house dorms.
"Are you looking for your cousin cause he just went to visit you in the hospital wing."

"Oh really well no I wasn't I was actually look for you."

"Me?" He asked with confusion and a bit of surprise in his tone.

"Yeah I need someone to help me practice quidditch with and your one of the best players I know."

"One of?" He sarcastically smirks at me.

"Okay okay, you're the best quidditch player I know." I admit looking at his smiling face beaming with pride.

"Well I guess we could go now since the quidditch pitch is not booked for the whole holidays but don't expect you to be as good as you were before, captain." He grabs his fleece jacket and starts walking out the door.

"Hey I've been in a slight coma not bedridden, I've not lost any muscle memory you know." I shout back at him.

"Yes I know," he rolls his eyes as we exit the common room. "and I'm still not going back on my decision of making you captain but we need to get you back in Spick Spock shape before we play our first match."

"Wait you've not played a match yet?" I questioned quite surprised as there are so many matches to play.

"No, we haven't the team refused to play with out you and the season only begun just before you got in a coma."

"So what's happened so far." I inquire sad that I've missed quidditch matches.

"Nothing much just slytherin against Ravenclaw and liberalis against Terpsichora the season really starts at the start of the new year so you will still be able to watch some matches." As we all put Outside we were hit by the cold breeze.

"I'm surprised it hasn't snowed yet." I say as I call my broom.

"Well it did two weeks ago and it's supposed to start today just in time of the hogsmede trip tomorrow, I'm kind of excited."

"You should be it's beautiful when it snows."