"If you have questions i need answers."

Claras POV

"Is there any way a werewolf bite can not effect a human, like a potion or a spell or something." Sirius asked. So they knew, I mean I already suspected that they knew I but now I know for sure.

"Well werewolf bites don't effect animals so I guess if a person was in their animagus form a werewolf bite shouldn't effect them."

"Animagus?" Peter questioned.

"Isn't it really hard to become an animagus though?" James asked.

"Yes extremely difficult and dangerous to if you do any part of the process wrong you could become a animal forever of even worse become half human half animal." I answered looking around at all the boys cautiously. If they're gonna do this they're going to need my help, but they don't know that yet.

"Ok, so just wondering do you happen to know anything about how to become one or have any books to help, you know just for research." Sirius said trying not to sound suspicious, but if I didn't know the real give away was when Remus put his head in his hand while also trying no to obviously face palm at the same time. I don't want them to know I know quite yet because I feel like as soon as I tell them Remus might become distant and I definitely don't want that to happen.

"No, to both questions." I replied looking back down at my book while trying to pretend that I was that naive that I didn't see the quite obvious suspicious behaviour or the sighs of reliefs when I didn't question them about it and looked back down at my book.

"Well that's quite clearly crap your an animagus aren't you?" Luther butted in a sandwich in his hand and a smug smirk on his face. Now my cousins is one of the few people I have had the urge to kill in cold blood and this is one of the many times I have felt this urge.

"Thank you for that Luther." I growled looking at him.

"Ok well I'm going to go, bye cuz." He turned to the boys before running out of the library like a lunatic.

Remus POV

"He's you cousin?" I questioned

"I don't think that's the main point here moony." Sirius replied.

"Your an animagus!?" The others shouted on cue before a loud shush came from the librarian.

"Yes say it louder why don't you? I'm sure the headmaster in his study didn't quite hear that I was an UNREGISTERED animagus." She whisper shouted at us while trying to accentuate the word unregistered. I didn't even know you had to be registered to be an animagus.

"So if you are an animagus you must know how to become one, so why won't you help us?" Sirius asked annoyed at her lying to us minutes before.

"Because you're hiding secrets from me and from lily so why can't I have a secret of my own." She stared at him like a tiger ready to pounce.
"I'll help you if you tell me the secret that your hiding." She bargained with him still death staring him down.

"We don't need your help an we don't have a secret." Sirius fired back like he used to do when they normally had somewhat of sibling rivalry in second year.

"Yes you do, I know you do and trust me you need my help If your going to become an animagus."

"What do you mean we are not going become animagus?" I replied probably a bit to quickly as everyone turned to me.

"Why are you asking me then?" She asked directing the question at me, while starting to pack up her stuff.
"And why are you asking me about werewolf bites."

"No reason." We all replied to much in unison like we'd practiced it.

"Well anyway if you have anymore questions in need more answers."
She replied before grabbing her and Lily's bag and they both walked of out of the library.

That night those were the only words that replayed in my head over and over.
'If you have questions i need answers.' Or something like that.
I know this was bad she was onto us but I really didn't want to be alone on the full moons anymore and if I told Clara I know she wouldn't tell anyone. But would she resent me? She quite liked werewolves I don't really think it would bother her.

————-

The next day we didn't talk to Clara and only saw her at breakfast that was until the Halloween party that we were invited to by her cousin. It was held in the guest common room and sounded like it was invitation only, not a lot of people knew about it so I guess the two guest schools were good at keeping secrets.

"Remus!" Sirius shouted from the bathroom.
"What are you wearing for the party it's in an hours you better hurry up, I need help with my HAIR!"

"Probably just a jumper and jeans why?"

"Excuse me?" He looked at me almost, shocked?
"Did he just say what I think he said prongs?" He turned to James willingly.

"I think he did padfoot." James answered.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked looking around me, I have no clue what they're on about.

"You can't get the girl if you dress in baggy jeans and a jumper, you need to look good if your going to ask her out."
Sirius said like it was obvious to know this sort of stuff.

"Okay, okay backtrack who said I was going to asked her out?" I should have never told them this.

"Well you need to make a move, and quickly she has all the boy's eyes following her around." Padfoot replied while trying to style his hair.

"Yeah Moony at least ask her to dance or
get her a drink or somthing." James backed him up.

"Or, you just let me style you?" Sirius asked with pleading eyes.
"Wear a shirt and a jacket at least."

"Ok." I sighed I knew I had to get her attention and if this is the way to do it and then so be it.

"Ok as in I can style you?" Sirius questioned.

"Yep."

"Thank you Remus you will not regret this." He said while retreating into his wardrobe.

"I better not."