Sneak out

Clara POV

I was about to open the bottle when I heard high heeled footsteps coming up the stairs then immediately hid it under the bed just in time for professor
McGonagall to burst into the room. Shit, someone must have ratted them out and it's all my fault. My eyes were still puffy and stinging from the  tears, so me and lily probably wouldn't get in trouble but I couldn't say the same for the boys.

"Minnie!" Sirius cheerily greeted her into the room trying to soften her deathly aura.

"Don't you Minnie me young man you know your not supposed be up in the girls dorms and I'm very surprised on how you got here."

"Ok be honest,Minnie" James continued "who ratted us out?"

"No student, but the portraits in the hallway of the girls dorms came to get me." She obviously didn't notice I was there as she probably would of paused or at least sent me a quick glance. "So Mr Black, Mr Potter and Mr lupin you better have a good explanation on why you are up here because I don't think you want to be with detention with filch for a month."

"Well," James started "McKinnon came to get us because she thought lily was crying but when we got up here she wasn't..... , Clara was." McGonagall then looked at me with wide eyes realisation swarmed her face.

"Well then if it is in the interest of your friends let's all leave the room and give the girls some space, shall we?"

"B-but but.." Sirius argued.

"We haven't seen Clara in two years and we've hardly said two words to her." Remus continued raising his voice.

"Well mr lupin you can get acquainted with miss Clara tomorrow, now let's get going shall we?" As they all exited the room with the professor Remus sent me a sympathetic look as James sent me one like he was going to kill me for stealing his alcohol.

I wish they could stayed, I really do but on the good side i have their fire whisky. I grab for the bottle from underneath the bed crack the bottle open. "Want some lily?" I signal the bottle in her direction as she gives me a 'your not supposed to be doing that look'. "What?" I reply before taking a massive gulp.

"That's not yours." She states.

"Yeah I know that, but what can I do about it? They've just been kicked out of our dorm and you know I can't resist temptation."

"Well then we're going to have to return it ." She grabs the bottle out of my hand before screwing the cap back on.

"Lily Jessica Evans are you suggesting we sneak into the boys dorm pass curfew?" I say with a sarcastic surprised tone.

"Yep." She replies smugly.

"And how exactly do we do that? McGonagall just left with them and probably has the portraits on 24hr guard or something."

"We wait while you come up with a plan."

"A plan! What kinda of plan?" I whisper shout so no one can hear.

"A plan to get us out of here without getting caught, what time is it now?"

"9:15, why how long are we waiting for?"

"About an hour or so should be enough, right?"

"Yeah should be." I say while getting up.

"Ok let's get changed cause you are not going in that." Lily points at my school uniform minus my red jacket.

"Lily it not like it's a date or anything."

"Yeah I know it's just your still in your uniform."

"Yeah and so are you." I point out the obvious.

"So let's get changed then."

" I guess I could be more comfortable." I say while going through my trunk. I pull out black sweat pants and a black long sleeved top and start quickly changing into it while neatly folding my uniform and put it in the drawers next to my bed.

"That's what you're wearing?" She says while still going through her wardrobe.

"Yeah it's comfy, why what are you wearing?" I ask as she holds up jeans and a flowery crop top. "Trying to impress someone are we lily?"

"No, why?"

"you would wear jeans at ten at night if you didn't want to impress somebody."

"No!"

"So it's not a certain specky wearing quidditch player?"

"I do not like James."

"I didn't say it was James."

——————-

"What time is it now Lara?" Lily asks while we're sitting on our beds look at the ceiling.

"10:27." I reply whole looking at my watch

"Ok let's get going, you got a plan?" She says while walking toward the door.

"Yep but your going the wrong way."

Remus POV

It was about half an hour since we were forced to leave the girls room and all I could think about was Clara.

"Come on guys we'll see her tomorrow, can someone just play exploding snaps with me?" James called out to me and Sirius.

"Yeah, I guess your right." Sirius sulked while sitting next to James on the floor.

"Oh and you two to, you don't even need to sulk Wormtail you weren't there."

"I know but I would have liked to know if she was alright." Peter replied while sitting in the circle.

"Yeah, me too." I mumbled underneath my breath.

"Well let's be glad you still had your keen werewolf senses moony or we wouldn't have found out she was here."

——————

We were on our fifth round of exploding snaps and I was on a roll.
"Hey, how can you beat us again you've done it four times in a row now." James shouted.

"Hey you can't talk at least you won a round." Sirius backfired and both of them got into a heated argument until a loud bang echoed around the room.

"What was that?" Peter whispered

"Don't know?" I replied until another one came and drew my attention to the window. I stood up and opened it to Clara and lily on a broomstick waiting to be let in.

"Hey Remus." Lily smiled as she stepped onto the windowsill and into the room quickly helped by James.

"Took you long enough." Clara sighed jumping from her broom to the windowsill.
"It was pouring with rain."

"Told you, you should have put a drying spell on." Lily backfired to her.

"Anyway girls may I ask why are you here?" James asked while looking lily up and down.

"We came to return this." Lily replied while holding up a half drunk bottle of fire whisky.

"But it's half empty." Sirius sardonically replied.

"Doesn't mean we can't have fun with it ." Clara shivered.

—————-
Authors notes

Sorry this day is lasting long I just wanted to contain all the details of them meeting Clara again so this weekend (in the story) will last along time but I will skip some of the other bits.

I also will try and update at least 3 times a week.
Hope you enjoy :)