"Jealous, are we?"

Bold in quotation marks = Bulgarian

October 30th
Remus POV

I wake up to a cold breeze coming from my left where warmth had once been. I slightly opened my eyes as the light coming from the gap in the curtains was blinding. I peered to my left and noticed Clara wasn't there like she was the night before leaning on my shoulder while sound asleep. Her body replaced with a pile of clothes which I knew she was wearing from the night before. what happened to her? Is she okay? And why did she leave her clothes? Hope she's not nude running around the grounds or some other weird Bulgarian tradition like that.

She must be okay right, right? I looked up at the clock on our wall next to Sirius's bed across from mine and as my blurry eyes focused I read 10 ish, damn missed breakfast then. She must have gotten up to go to breakfast or study or something, I remember her telling me she had something to do but I can't remember what. I heard a Groan from James's bed as Lily started to wake up.
"Lily." I whispered to not wake the others and my ever growing hang over. No response. I went over to the bed and nudged her "lily."

"What?" A annoyed voice came from under the duvet.

"Do you know where Clara is?"

"What?" She asked in a more confused voice as her head came into the light.

"Do. you. know. where. Clara. is?" I asked slower.

"No why?"

"She's not here, only her clothes."

"She said she has early quidditch tryouts she's probably there." She swatted her hand at me as she went back to sleep. That was it quidditch tryouts, damn this hangover.

Ivan's POV

"Oi bitches move it, come on I said you had to be at least the same speed as Henry!" Clara screamed at the top of her lungs at the boys fumbling around on their brooms at least 2 metres above us.
"Ok Mitchell your out, don't look at me like that you can't even manoeuvre round a loose corner what are you BLIND!?!"

"Lars have you eaten breakfast yet?" I asked her.

"No, why?" She responded looking at me like I was crazy.

"No reason." I slightly backed away. "I like your hair, it looks nice long." I said trying to soften her deathly aura.

"Yeah, yeah whatever now which one goes Attington or Fawcett." She questioned swatting my compliment away while not taking her eyes of the racing quidditch players.

"Definitely Fawcett."

"Was thinking the exact same thing, OI FAWCETT YOUR OUT! Now let's start the proper training you take the wannabe beaters I'll take the chasers." She spoke as the heavens opened and it stared pouring down, well this is Hogwarts then not colder but definitely more wetter than durmstrangs .

——————

Clara POV

"Thank merlin that's over." I sighed in relief, my wet hair dripping onto my face. The others had already gone in but we stayed out for an extra hour or so to decide who to pick the two free places on the quidditch team. And since Ivan was a beater and I was a chaser it was pretty easy choosing who would play as each place.

"Yeah." Ivan huffed while sitting next to me.

"You didn't think I went to hard on them?"

"No I think you did fine for the tryouts, but maybe loosen up when we start training."

"Yeah it was probably just my empty stomach speaking." I yawned , the coldness from the rain being the only thing keeping me awake.

"Well if you're that hungry it's lunch now, come on let's go before it finishes." He said giving his hand for me to pull up from the wet grass. Merlin I forgot how bad the weather was here.

Remus POV

After I had woken up I decided to read my book instead of chasing Clara and waited for the others to arise from their deep slumbers. By the time everyone had woken up and questioned me and lily at least twice about where Clara was we started to get changed and we head down to dinner. I think that because last time we let Clara out of our sight she disappeared and returned two years later as a completely different person. We probably all will now be a bit careful so we know where she is more (especially lily as she got Clara to hand write her daily schedule for the next two months up to the Christmas holidays).

When we got to the great hall the noise from the extra 200 people in the room stung my already hungover head and I hardly drank anything last night. You see a slight hangover mixed with the still heightened senses of a werewolf makes a pounding headache that you can't get rid of easily.
We were all halfway through eating when two entirely soaked quidditch players came through the doors, wait is that Clara   doesn't she know she's going to catch a cold if she stays like that.

She confidently walked passed us and to the durmstrang table, no one complained or shouted her over so neither did I, they mustn't have noticed. A minute later she was chatting with some boy getting her hands all over him, why is this getting me all riled up? "Moony." Sirius clicked his fingers in front of my face to get my attention. "What are you, ohhhh...." he turned his head around to look at her table "that's what your looking at. Jealous are we?" He joked "I'm sure it's nothing moons they're probably just friends." He continued reassuringly like he was reading my mind.

"It's not nothing though is it." I growled back.

"No, it's not it's her telling her gay best friend about her dating plans for him and his boyfriend tomorrow at hogsmede as he doesn't know his way around." Lily interrupted casually. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow in shock and I swear Sirius mirrored my expression towards her to.

"How do you know that?"

"Because, Remus she tell me everything." And before I knew it another boy was coming over to our table. He looked posh and a bit into himself with his neatly styled brown hair. He slid onto the bench and looked at us expectingly like we had a gift for him or something.

"So which of you guys is r..umph." He started before getting his moth covered by a still soaking wet Clara. How the hell does she move that fast. Merlin she looked perfect with her wet curly hair, and not to mention the quidditch uniform, 'stop it' the voice in the back of my head spoke 'you know she can't ever be with you, you're a monster.'

"What?" A muffled voice came from underneath her hand.
"I was just going to ask them if they wanted to come to the halloween party  tomorrow as next weeks half term and we have no lessons."

"Really?" She raised her eyebrow suspiciously.

"Yeah, so do you guys want to come?" He turned back to us.

"Will there be alcohol." Sirius asked.

"Of course."

"Then we'll be there." James answered