"We've missed you."

Remus POV

"Not you." Lily grabbed the bottle out of her hand "you've had enough."

"You know you moral compass is really starting to piss me off." Clara replied while sneering playfully at lily. Damn this girl had changed and you could really tell.

"My moral compass is what is keeping your sad little ass occupied."
She replied while putting a drying spell on Clara. "If it wasn't for me you would still be in the room crying and drinking which is not good for your health."

"Clara, where have you been?" Sirius interrupted while bracing her for a hug which she stiffened at but tried to hug back.

"What he's trying to say is we've missed you." James corrected while joining the hug. This made her look a bit more uncomfortable which made me question if this really was Clara.

"Yeah all of us." She looked up at me and broke off with the other two as she gave me a warm hug which was definitely more relaxed than the ones with the others. She was smaller than I last remembered or I was just a lot taller but she wasn't much taller than 5,5 maybe 5,6 at a push. My heart sped up like a thousand beats and I knew I was blushing from the faces of the others staring at me, damn why couldn't this crush have gone already it's been like two years and she's changed so much. Not in a bad way, definitely not in a bad way. Damn Remus why do you have to be like this.

"I'm glad you're ok." Peter loosely embraced her as he wasn't much good at hugging.

"And now you need to help us beat moony in exploding snaps." Sirius pulled her into the circle. "He's cheating."

"Am not! I'm just better than you lot."

Claras POV

I had forgot this feeling. Sitting around in a circle drinking and talking with my best friends, and yes they are as I spent about 2 1/2 years with them before moving to durmstrangs and only spending 1 1/2 years with the boys. This was my family and this was the feeling of being home.

Lily was passed out on James's bed from only a small cup of fire whisky, should have known she would have been the first one out. Then Peter went to sleep pretty early especially not from drinking at all but the boys said it was because he ate so much, so it's just me James, Sirius and Remus left.

"So remembering the uniform you were wearing earlier you go to durmstrangs, right?" James started

"But isn't that a boys only school?" Sirius continued.

"Yeah, but it's a bit complicated my dad was friends with the headmaster there so he allowed me to go."

"Oh so is it weird going to a only boys school." Remus asked while peering down at my bandaged knuckles every so often. Shit why had he gotten so hot, I mean he used to be cute but now he's hot and cute at the same time. Not like the boys at school, he was different but I can't quite put a finger on how.

"No, not really most of the boys are nice even though they don't look it."

"What you mean the stale faces and death glares, definitely not noticed them." Sirius sarcastically replied.

"Ehhh, apparently mine are worse especially when we're playing games I get pretty competitive."

"What games, like quidditch?" James asked.

"Mainly yeah, most of them are obsessed with that game we basically train once a day. The headmaster is also really competitive with quidditch especially now we are going to play against other teams that are not from our school." I replied taking a sip from my cup.

"Must be bad for you then, how do you keep up with all the quidditch talk?"

"Yeah you can't even fly a broom properly." Sirius burst into laughter.

"Then how exactly did I get here then?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I could tell Remus was hiding a smile while watching this whole thing unravel.

"Can't lily fly a broom?" He resorted.

"Yes, but A she got of before me so I must have been flying the broom and  it's my broom."

"So you play quidditch?" James asked shockingly.

"I don't just play quidditch," I responded while putting my hand into my pocket " I'm the captain of my house quidditch team." I finished while pulling out my captain badge out of out which I had purposely put there.

Shocker. Was the only expression on their face as I started to explain that I knew how to play when I lived in England but was to nervous to, which they took pretty well probably because they were drunk.

———————

Shit.

I woke up to a piercing scream ringin in my ears which I knew to be mine. Thank god I remembered to put a silencing spell on me before I went to sleep. Why does it have to be that nightmare always that one. My long sleeve top was sticking to my body due to the litres I must have sweated. I was about to get up when I realised I was sleeping next to Remus, sitting up on the floor with my back against the end of the bed like Sirius and James were doing opposite to us.

I peered at the clock and, shit. It's 6:45 Crap quidditch tryouts starts in forty five  minutes and I have to get their early to set up. I grabbed my wand and accioed my uniform. Trying not to wake up anyone I started putting my uniform on while folding my clothes up and putting them in a neat pile in the space I used to be in. I know what your thinking quidditch tryouts at 7:30 in the morning why? Well the answer is according to the deputy house quidditch captain (Ivan) if they're really serious about quidditch they would get up at whatever time to be in the team.   

I left my clothes as I sneakily exited the room, through the common room and onto the path leading to the pitch Which looks a lot smaller than I remember probably because ours is bigger.
"Your late!" A voice shouted from before me.

"It's 7:10 come on Ivan loosen up a little."

"Where, were you?"

"Catching up with some old friends."