"Werewolves?"

"Training!" Ezra screamed in my and Luthers ear as we simultaneously groaned.

"No, I'm not going."

"Whyyy." He whined.
I pointed at the five confused people staring at us as we talk in Bulgarian.
"They can wait."

"No, they can't wait they're my friends, I'm staying."

"But it's mandatory." Merlin his whining voice is annoying.

"Not everyday it isn't."

"Okay, children break it up." Luther said while coming in between us.

"Shut up Luther you just want to train so if Amos comes along you can stab him or something," i said remembering the ongoing feud between my two cousins that no one in my family not even me had a clue on why they hated each other but they did.

"Shoot him with a arrow would be more believable." He interrupted.

"Shoot him with a arrow and get away with it as a accident of something."  I continued.

"Yeah and I need you there to be a witness."

Remus POV

Suddenly her friend came behind he and shouted something in her ear which ignited a very heated conversation in Bulgarian. Which she can speak very fluently, I'm surprised. 
"Sorry guys I need to go to train see you later, ok?" She sighed in defeat.

"Ok I'll be in the library in a hour, so we can study and you can tell me about your project for school." Lily replied smiling lovingly at her best friend, how they got along again so quickly no one knows.

"Great lils see you then." She pulled lily into a tight hug before going off with a group of boys. Lily following about 5 minutes later to go to the library.

"Remus." A weak voice came from the other side of the table.
"Need hangover potion dying over here." Sirius said at the tone of nearly a whisper.

"Ok, but it's in the dorm if you can think you can make it there." I said still looking at the empty place next to him where she one sat. Huffing he stood up as we both started walking back to the dorms.

———————

James POV

We made it to the library which Remus just 'coincidentally' brought us to at the same time the girls were supposed to be meeting there. We were looking around when we had finally spotted them at a small secluded back table. Clara had like 10 books scattered around a massive piece of parchment she was writing on and lily just had a simple book in her hand but was showing more interest in what Clara was doing.

Remus was very not secretly watching them through a gap in the book case.
"Why are we here again?" Sirius asked.

" I want to know what she's reading about." Remus replied not taking his eyes of the two girls about three meters in front of us.

"Then why don't you just go ask her?." Sirius argued back.

"Because it might seem like we're stalking them."

"Because we are." Peter whispered.

"I've got an idea how about We just blame it on James he's always following Evans about like a lost puppy and they also wouldn't question it." Sirius pointed at me.

"Yeah just make lily hate me more that's just great in the 'get James and lily together plan' SIRIUS " I whispered shouted at him, this really wouldn't help she was just getting to trust me as well.

"Yeah, but right now that plan is on hold while I'm working on the 'get Clara and remus together plan' as that has more chance of success since they both like each other JAMES." As much as it hurt me I knew it was right as much as I liked lily she never had liked me back and probably never will but at least I can get Remus with his very long term crush.

"Ok." I sighed.

"Thanks prongs I owe you one." Remus patted me on the back as we approached the girl's table.

Clara POV

I was concentrating on all of the old books scattered around me, some from the library at hogwarts, some sent from the library at durmstrangs by the librarian (who loves me by the way) and some from my grandfathers library in Luthers massive manor. They were all about one thing, werewolves. Ever since I found out that Remus was a werewolf I had been curious about them and started researching more and more and for the last two years if it wasn't a werewolf book in my hand it was forced. And when I went to live with my cousins the massive library just helped occupy my mind while giving me books about werewolves I didn't even know existed. And before you say it NO it is not a obsession its just a passion of mine. When I was tasked with writing a essay on something I knew a lot about I had no other decision than to choose werewolves, which is destined to give me a easy A.

I was trying to find my limited edition 'the wolf moon' book when I heard footsteps approach and looked up to see non other than the famous marauders walking towards us. Were they following us?
Probably not that would just be creepy.
"What are you doing here?" Lily asked looking specifically at James.

"Just came here to see you my lily flower."
James replied winking at lily as she responded with a snarky comment, again denying her love for him.

"What are you reading about?" Sirius peered over my shoulder ignoring the other two arguing across from us. Ok so there's two routes to go through this conversation route one or route one.
Route one is where I just close all my books and say 'non of your business' and they'll forget about it. And route two is where I say 'werewolf's' and go on about them and see how they react.

I wanna see how good they are at lying.
"Werewolves."

"werewolves?" Sirius asked getting the attention of the other marauders.
"Why are you reading about werewolves?"

"It's her obsession." Luther said putting his head through the gap in books on the shelf next to the table where I was working, he is really starting to freak me out. "She reads about them every day."

"For the last time it's not a OBSESSION."

"Kind of looks like it."

"Prick."

"Bitch."

"Go away Luther."

"Fine I've got better things to do anyway." He huffed as he took his head out of the shelf and waved at us when he walked past. Well that was easy, too easy.

"Obsession?" James questioned.

"Passion." I corrected "werewolves are very interesting creatures."

"So you don't think they are monsters?" Remus questioned. I knew this was going to come, when I first found out Remus was a werewolf I knew he wouldn't like it because people who do like being a werewolf, like Fenrir Greyback brag about it, like a lot.

"No, some of them are not all of them the others are just misunderstood."

"How do you know all this about werewolves?" James questioned.

"Research." I point to all the books around me.

"Im going to get another book probably one I've not read three times in a row." Lily got up from her seat as she went to put the book on the finished shelf and went back over to the historical section.
All the boys eyes went to me and I knew what they were thinking.

"Clara?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah." I looked up from my parchment to see them all staring at me.

"Can we ask you a question?"