Lets just say its not that great.

October 22th
Clara POV

The three champions had just been chosen earlier that day and I was thanking the gods that it was none of my dum friends from either hogwarts nor durmstrangs that had been picked.
But now I had more important plans, I was preparing to take off for the night. My plan was to wait outside of the womping willow near the tree that I got attacked at two years ago, and if Remus comes out of the entrance I was going to distract him to make sure he didn't hurt anyone. I was making my way down the stairs when I heard voices belonging to a certain group of boys coming from the common room. I peered round the corner to see that they weren't there, oh well they must have left.       

I made my way down to the common room before being violently pushed over causing me to hit my head on a hard piece of rock while darkness clouded my vision and I blacked out.

Remus POV

"The fuck Peter." Sirius shouted at Pete as we started to see blood seep from the back of Claras head. 

"You asked me to stop her how was I to know that she would hit her head." Peter nervously resorted back. "I'm sorry." He quietly squeaked.
I ran over to her and picked her up bridal style for the second time in a month and started to check her head to see how much she was bleeding thank merlin she isn't bleeding too much.

"Remus give her to me I'll take her to the hospital wing with James you take the invisibility cloak and go with Pete." Sirius said. I hesitantly passed her to Sirius making sure his hand was under her head.

"Make sure she's okay." I looked at him for reassurance.

"I will, I promise Remus." He reassured me. I watched as he carried her out of the portrait hole. A pang of jealousy was burning in my stomach but it was over run by worry. Worrying for the worst.

That night when I stared at the bright full moon peering over the clouds the only thought running through my head was the sight of her head bleeding, her dying in my arms.

Sirius POV

When we had got to the hospital wing a bunch of healers including madam Pomfrey bombarded us with questions of how and what had happened while putting Clara on a bed and assessing her. We may have told a small white lie that we had ran into her accidentally pushing her over while we were shoved out off the doors.
I hope she'll be okay.
I hope Remus will be okay.

——————

Two weeks later...
Remus POV

I was in the hospital wing for the third time this week and was sitting next to her bed in the chair, when the head healer passed by.
"Excuse me madam Pomfrey, but will she be alright?" I said glancing to her bed.

"Do you want my honest answer Mr lupin?" She said calmly.

"Yes." I replied close to a whisper while trying not maintain eye contact.

"I don't know, she had a pretty bad hit to the head, a normal person would have died as soon as her head hit the stone which is unusual. She also has been asleep for over two weeks now which lowers her chances even more of waking up and her body for some unknown reason is rejecting the potions I'm giving her to heal her which is also making her very sick. She even missed the first challenge for the champions."
Madame Pomfrey said glancing at her worryingly.
"Let's just hope shall we that's the best thing to do right now, is to hope that she will get better."
How great is hope? If I've been hoping that everyday when I and/or lily come to visit her that she will be sitting up in her bed laughing at some stupid joke.
Let's just say it's not great.

"I just have one question mr lupin?" She asked while getting closer to Clara.

"Yes What is it?"

"Do you know where she got this scar?" She slightly pulled down her shirt to show a massive Claw scar on her collar bone.

"How do you think she got it?" I looked between Clara and Madame Pomfrey.

"That's what I was hoping you would answer for me." She looked at it confused.

"I have no idea."

20th December
Clara POV

I woke up to a banging headache my, head hurt so much it honestly felt like it was being ripped apart. It was worse than any hangover I have had and was coming from the back of my head instead of the front so it wasn't a hangover.
I looked around me and no one was there, the sky peering through the window was dark and the big old clock read 7:30 PM.

I knew I was in the hospital wing I had been here many times before while helping the boys with their pranks.
But the main question now was why was I here? The last thing I remember is being pushed hard from the side and the person who did it must have been fast because I saw nothing exactly nothing and that's what bothering me I don't even know who did it.

Another many questions went through my head like what day was it, and how many lessons did I miss? But no one was there to answer them for me. I swung my legs to the side of the bed and stood up while still holding on the bed for support. I walked to the end of the bed and saw madam Pomfrey asleep on her desk with papers scattered around her.
Maybe this wasn't the best time to wake her up. I quietly got back in bed I started to hear a few muffled  voices, at first I thought it was the healers or professors but as they got louder I knew that wasn't the case.
So I turned on my side away from the sound in the same position I woke up in and laid completely still.