Stupid dare

"Are we going to get caught?" I ask while jumping from the top of the white picket fence. "Let's hope not," Sean replies, following after me." I swipe some of the dirt off my pants as we walk into the small forest.

"Damn it. I mean out of all dares to pick out of that stupid hat, why did we have to get this one?" I complain. "It's bullshit but it is what it is," he replies. We were in a stupid game with our stupid friends where we had to complete some stupid dares. I don't know what I was thinking, letting Sean drag me to this stupid party.

Whenever Julian throws a party they are always crazy, I see them on anyone who's been invited stories. It's also almost impossible to get invited too. You have to be the elite of the elite to be invited to these. I am invited quite often but just have enough common sense to not go. This time I was being dragged by Sean, my best friend, to come. He waited for me to turn 16 so as soon as Julian announced there would be a party, he made sure I would be coming too.

"Come to this party, you say. It'll be fine, you say. I'll say no if anything gets too heated, you say. I'll protect you, you say." "Jesus kayc, you're acting like we are dying." He laughs but I keep my irritated face. "How 'bout we just go into this with a positive attitude? Who knows, this might actually be fun."

"Fun? We are invading people's property!" I hiss. "Yeah! That's the fun part. You have to loosen up a bit. You're so uptight. Sometimes you got to just live in the moment and have fun." He says. "Like climbing that fence, you got to admit that was pretty fun." "My knee hurts and I have mud all over my shoes."

He looks at me with a tired look which lets me know I've gone a bit too far. "But I guess it was fun to do." He grabs my hair and leads me into the backyard of a mansion. The pool is surprisingly still lit and huge. I can't believe I'm doing this right now. Sean and I hop the small gate surrounding the pool and begin to check it out.

"Make sure you have your phone out," I say. In the game we are playing, everyone had to choose a partner, think of the craziest dares they could think of, write them on a piece of paper, then throw them in a hat. I obviously chose Sean and we got the worst dare out of all of them. And to make sure we did these dares, we have to take a picture of ourselves doing a certain activity.

"I suppose we should just get this over with quickly before we get caught or something," Sean says. I nod my head and pray the people who live here fell asleep early and just left the pool lights on. Yeah, that sounds dumb, I already know it. "We're going to get caught." I huff. "We are not going to get caught. Just chill out." He reassures.

I see Sean take his first step into the pool still fully clothed. "Wow uhm- it's a good temperature." Sean shakily grins. I follow after him and take slow steps until we are both submerged in the water. "Okay let's both just close our eyes while we get... naked," Sean suggests.  "That sounds dangerous why don't we just turn around," I correct. "And no peeking."

I find Sean turned around with his shirt off and I do the same. I slide one bra strap off and follow with the other. Sean was right the pool is an okay temperature. It's a bit cold but not enough to make my nipples hard or anything. Oh my god, why would I say that?

I've always had a small crush on Sean, nothing more than the feeling of a tiny elementary school crush. It's never been this pulsating feeling of always wanting to be with him or anything. Just a tiny crush, but this is a bit too much.

He's just a friend and now I have to get in a pool naked with him. And not only that but I have to take a picture of it. these parties are everywhere on the internet, who knows? That picture might get into the hands of somebody they shouldn't be in the hands of. What of it blows up? What will my fans think? All my fans think I'm completely innocent. This can not be happening.