Revealing Secrets

Sean and Kaycee were the partners everyone wanted together. Ever since their world of dance days the  17 and 18 year old's were shipped every second of every minute of every day.. Whether it was coming from their friends, family, or fans, they were somehow always being shipped. Which is why they didn't tell anyone about them finally admitting their feelings for each other, except their family of course, for the first two months. This is because they wanted to figure out how they worked as a couple before everyone could have their unwanted input on how their relation ship is.

After two months of dating they decided to tell only their closest friends meaning Bailey, Julian, Josh, and Tahani. Of course they were ecstatic to hear the news. Next step was the teachers. Tricia and Will have both been working with Sean and Kaycee since they were kids. They have also been rooting for their relationship along with everyone they new for a while now too. 

They figured today was the day to do it because they were doing a collab duet class that Sean and Kaycee were assisting. They loved assisting wills classes especially when he does a class with Janelle. They also  loved taking and assisting Tricia's classes. They were always great choreography.

Will had been planning to do a duet class with Janelle but unfortunately she was out of town the week of it on a last minute trip. Tricia had also been choreographing a duet dance for the same night with Brian Friedman. But two days before the class he got sick from another student that refused to stay home. Will and Tricia found out about each others situations and decided to just mash both of their dances into one piece. 

It wasn't like a lot of their past dances. It was a lot more sensual than usual and to the song "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake. It was a mix of contemporary and hip hip, Sean and Kaycee's favorite. Hip Hop Fusion. That's why they thought the partners would be perfect to help teach and perform this dance.

Since Sean was already 18 they were coming from his new apartment that Kaycee spent the night at while her parents were out of town. That was always her favorite part of when her parents went on their two week business trips every trips. Her siblings were old enough and already moved out, which left her by herself at her house which really meant 'sleeping over Sean's place as many times as possible' to her.

After arriving to Millennium Complex together in Sean's car, they were met by many fans, and friends. "Hey, take my hand. We should tease them all class." Sean said offering his hand to his girlfriend. She nodded and took his hand into hers. "Haha. This is  gonna be fun." Kaycee laughed as they walked in the studio hand in hand.

By the time they got to the studio,  Will and Tricia were already starting to let students in. The room was crowded and full of chatter from different people stretching and warming up. "Hey guys, you made it!" Tricia greeted as they gave Sean and Kaycee hugs. "Yup, would never miss it."

Throughout the class they hadn't learned the choreography beforehand like assistants usually would. Instead they had to learn the choreo with the class be the people who just shows how it's supposed to look full out. Something had been different about the was they responded to the choreography.

A slight change of how they performed it, they weren't dismissive when they had to get touchy unlike some of the other classes they have been to before getting comfortable dancing like this together. They  would giggle to themselves during breaks and being overall, flirty. Although Tricia didn't seem to notice, Will definitely could tell something was up.

Tricia's Pov

"Ok everyone five minute break!" I called out to my class. We've been going for  almost forty five minutes and we finished teaching the choreography. It was just time to finish off the class with duets that stood out.