more than just a party hookup

part 2 of party hookups

Sean
Hey rice. Never got my belt back. I still need it.

Kaycee
Burnt it. :)

Sean
Very funny Rice. Still gonna need it back. I'm coming in an hour.

Kaycee's Pov

I roll my eyes at the text. I do NOT feel
like dealing with Sean Lew today. I fall back asleep, after all it was 10am and I don't have anything planned for the day.

It wasn't until later when I feel a hand rubbing my shoulder as I lie down on my soft sheets. It feel nice and comforting but not very familiar. I open my eyes to see a grinning Sean Lew.

"Hey sleepyhead you finally woke up. I've only been here for like ten minutes. You sure are a hard sleeper." I only look at him with half closed eyes.

"You're the one that watched me sleep for like ten minutes. What are you doing here." I say falling back onto my pillow. "I'm here to get my belt. I texted you about this." Sean explains.

"Didn't I tell you I burnt it." I whined into my pillow. "How'd you get in anyways?" "I know where you keep the spare key."
Sean winks.

A smile plastered on his face was his way of trying to get me in a better mood. It wasn't working. I have my eyes closed and body under blankets.

"I know what you need." Sean argues. "Coffee." I didn't want to reply because I knew I would say no to the offer but I do want the coffee.

Sean ignores my silent treatment and slowly pulls the blankets off of me.

I did have his belt and was threatening to burn it at the end of the day. And no matter how much he pretends to not care about the expensive belt, it seems it means something to him. I can tell, and would never burn it for real.

"Come on get up." Sean encouraged. I finally look up him and shake my head no. He still pulls me up and drags me out of my bed.

I only have a sports bra on and booty shorts, the way I like to sleep. "Woah Rice wasn't expecting that." Sean looks me up and down while saying that.

"What were you expecting? I always sleep like this." I roll my eyes. "I know I just wanted to see if I could get you to talk. Mission complete."

I keep walking towards my bathroom ignoring his comment. "Where are you going?" He asks. "To take a shower." I reply looking back at him.

He smirks a familiar smirk, a smirk I don't like when I'm in a bad mood. Don't say it. Please don't say it. "Without me?" He asks.

Yup, he said it. I can't help but laugh at his delivery and continue on to the bathroom. Suprisingly but not suprisingly, he follows me in there.

"Ok ok, jokes over. I seriously need to shower and don't feel like having sex." I sigh. "Calm down Rice, I don't want to either. Plus I already showered, I'm just coming in to play you some songs I just found. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." Sean argues.

"Fine but no monkey business." I agree. "And I mean it." I walk into the bathroom and start to brush my teeth before I hop in.