Lew?

Sean Lew.

The boss.

The Ceo.

Sternman on the job.

All words you'd use to describe the world-famous businessman named Sean Lew. Everyone knew him as the guy who owns the huge company, Lewser. The man who responsibly owned the billion-dollar company. The man who would never be caught dead looking, sounding, or acting in any way unprofessional.

Little did the world know, to his wife Kaycee, that's the only side of him she knew. Nobody other than close friends and family knew about his wife. Not that either wanted to keep it a secret, it's just that neither ever felt the need to bring it up to anyone other than them. Sean had made clear boundaries between him and his employees, they never talked to him unless it was work-related. Anything unwork-related being discussed with him was not tolerated.

On the other hand, Kaycee always got to see his goofy side. Ever since they met, she was instantly able to break that cold hard shell that surrounded his personality.

Flashback

Kaycee's Pov

Shit shit shit shit shit. How can I already be running late? I was supposed to be meeting a friend tonight, but it's already 8 pm and I still haven't found her house. I always do this. She told me that it was North of my house but I can't follow directions for shit.

I pretend to look down at my phone so I can avoid any men that are trying to get my attention. It's dark and I'm a woman, it's not very safe for me to be out at this time of night anyway. My eyes stay glued to my phone swiping and tapping the screen, pretending to be going through text messages or something. Just walking, and walking, until...

BAM!

I feel myself knocking into someone and immediately hitting the floor.

"Ouch what the fuck," I groan, rubbing my head. I look up to see a tall man in a suit. He looks Asian with nice features and straight black hair. "Hey, watch yourself!" He scoffs, sticking a hand out to help me up.

"Woah, who do you think you are?  But yeah, I'm fine thanks."  I say sarcastically while standing up and brushing myself off.

"Just watch out next time. You're the one that ran into me."

I didn't have the energy to do anything but roll my eyes and turn to walk away.

"Hey wait!" He calls.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck

"It's late, are you supposed to be getting somewhere."  He asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I  mumble.

"No, I'm serious, I know I seem like a bad guy or like a creep, but I swear I'm not. I just don't want anything to happen to you. Can I help you in any way?"

I'm taken aback by this sudden nice side of him. "Uhm yeah, I actually have to be at a friend's house but I'm lost trying to get there," I admit.

"At this time of the night? No way. My mother raised me to be a gentleman, and I can't let you walk alone like this. Who knows, next time you bump into a guy he might actually be a rapist, or murderer. I can either walk you there, or  you can spend the night at my place."

"What the fu-" I say quickly backing up from him.

"NO, no that came out really wrong. I mean, I can have my driver pick you up and take you to my house. I live in one of the biggest mansions in California, so don't worry, we wouldn't even have to see each other."